Hogwarts Letters

At the burrow ~
Its nearly the end of the summer and everyone is excited. Hermione, Ginny, Harry and Ron are all in the attic sleeping. Ginny and Hermione were the first awake. Ginny tapped Hermione on the arm and she turned. "Hermione let's play a prank on the boys" " How Slytherin of you Ginny. I'm in!" The girls slipped out of bed and across to Fred and George's room ( Fred and Sirius aren't dead.) "Fred! George! Get up! We need help playing a prank on Ron and Harry!" And with that the boys were up in a heartbeat. Ever since the war Sirius, Fred and George have been teaching the girls all of their pranks. They grabbed two swamp bombs, two buckets of cold water, syrup bottles, and their wands. "Let's do this!" They shouted. After 20 minutes they were all set up. Hermione and Ginny made loud screams and Harry and Ron were out of bed. The water soaked them and they slipped on the syrup, falling into the swamp. With in minute they four of them dropped to the floor laughing. They let the boys out 30 minutes later and cleaned them off. Molly called them down for breakfast and within an hour their Hogwarts letters came. They're faces filled with joy and excitement. They couldn't believe they were going back! " kids get ready we're going to Diagon ally" Joyfully they all ran to their rooms to get ready.