Chapter 4 - You can't be serious

It's been a few months since Midoriya, Shinsou, Uraraka and Iida had gone to the beach.

The winter vacations are coming round and everyone's excited and pumped up.....

All except a certain mind controller who is feeling down for the very fact that he's sure he won't be able to meet up and hang out with his new found friends. As his plan to befriend Midoriya and become a part of his friend circle (wow I really need to figure out a name for this mission. Any ideas?) was still in action.

Your probably wondering why his plan is still in action as he has already befriended Midoriya and already began to hang out with him and his friends . Well your partially correct but he couldn't possibly be content with just eating lunch with him and hanging out occasionally? No. 

Shinsou wanted to hang out with them regularly, do home work with them at each others houses, have them come over so that he could introduce them to his cats and so on.

He just doesn't know how to approach them without stuttering and having negative thoughts. How does he know they won't think he's weird and clingy and stop hanging out with him leaving him in the dark? Like he knows they would never do that as their kind and good people, they want to become heroes after all.

But can you blame him? He's been alone and anti-social up until he joined U.A. and people started to accept him and his quirk. 

Shinsou's POV:

"Okay...deep breaths-deep breaths-you can do this-you just need to calm your nerves gather up your courage and go." Your probably wondering what I'm doing in my room instead of school, sweating profoundly and muttering to myself.

Well, you see, I've(my cats and Monoma) decided that today I'm gonna ask Midoriya, Uraraka, and Iida if they could hang out more. I'm just preparing for the worst and the best for this today. And yes I'm spending an entire day mentally and physically preparing myself(no not like that ya perverts).

Okay. "Hey Purrincess! Cuddle time!" I yelled as a white and dark brown Ragamuffin cat came into the room and snuggled against my leg as I bent down to pet it. I live alone so I don't have to worry about anyone getting annoyed with me or anything. I found Purrinces lying by the road in a cardboard box on a rainy day. Clićhe. I know. Don't even ask me how it got here from The United States of America. This is a story and it's fictional. Don't judge. His name is Hot Chocolate but I like to call him purrincess.

He looks like this:

The rest of the cats have either gone out to meet with their other feline - friends or are taking a nap

By cats I mean my other four cats not including Hot chocolate. 

These are some pictures I took of them. Cute right? :

Puddin'