Night Trip

"do u think it's safe to drive at night? especially that were going to your grandfather's house? it's quite far u know? mitzy asked sheila who was busy arranging the bags at the backseat.

"come on mitzy. if u want to be there early u have to agree w/ me"

sheila and her friends decided to spend their get together party at sheila's grandfather house near the oakland beach. It would be the last sunday of march before everyone of them would go for vacation.

they decided to meet at sheila's house 6pm in the evening. The road to Oakland was quite far and if they want to arrive early before the beach is overcrowded w/ tourists & locals, they should depart at night. 

"i've been there once. the beach is really perfect for partying. you know, we should really be there early. i dont want to lose our place near the bar." Kc said while inspecting her purple nails.

"yes. that's what im trying to say here." sheila closed the backdoor of their mini-van.

"i guess it's a little foggy." Mitzy was in her worried look.

Leila gathered her hair in a ponytail and checked herself in the rearview mirror. she was sure there would be lots of boys there. lots and lots of them.

"what's wrong mitzy? I mean if you don't want to go, it'll be fine, really."  leila said.

"i want to go." Mitzy shruged. she just cant understand but there was something bothering her since this morning. she got chills and goosebumps for no reasons.

"maybe im just sad that we're gonna spend another summer apart." she murmured. Kc came and hugged her. she pulled away to pinch mitzy's cheek, " oooh mitzy, i'll miss you too."

" okay, enough of that drama you girls. Oakland beach's a-waiting!" sheila snapped.

sheila opened the door and settled on the driver's seat. she started the car and waited for her girlfriends.

" come on you guys!" she shouted.

" yeah, yeah" Leila waved her fingers. the three of them climed inside the car.

"ready?" sheila chirped.

"ready!!!" came a chorus.

the road to Oakland was rough and bumpy for it was the less developed part of the city. Maybe the local goverment was out of the budget had ended up to the politicians bank account.

"I told u, it's foggy" Mitzy stared outside the dark window. The trees were dark against the dim night sky. There were no Stars but clouds that covers the moon.

"It's creepy." leila noticed 

"ugghhh! please stop being annoying." sheila snapped.

there were houses that stood kilometers from each other and mitzy just can't imagine how to walk alone in this place without being kidnapped by some scary creature.

"u think we're in the right way?" kc asked a little scared.

"oooh! pls kc. i've been there a million times" sheila answered.

"so. uhm, mitzy, tell me about your mom. i heard she'd been promoted." leila said rather cheerfully.

"well..yeah." kc agreed.

mitzy looked at them and raised her brow.

"yeah. well she was." mitzy's mom worked in a large company and was sure of having a high salary.this provided mitzy a huge amount of allowance.

"uh'huh?" leila waited.

"yeah.that's all."

"that's all?" kc chirped in.