Movies

— WARNINGS —
contains: boy x boy and exhibition, so if that stuff makes you uncomfortable, don't read!
___________________________
they had finally had a free day- so they decided to spend it together,
"justinnnnnnnnn" tyler whined, no response.
"justinnn i know you're awake.", after he said that justin came in rubbing his eyes, "what, baby?"
"i wanna go to the mall." he said, going on his knees to be more direct.
"i don't knowww.." he trails off, tyler makes a pouty face and crosses his arms, hoping he'll get what he wants.
"we can go, b-" before he can even finish tyler springs up and plants a kiss on his lips, justin smirks and finishes his sentence, "we can go, but i have to tease you the whole time.", tyler made a confused face, "what do you mean by tease?", justin licked his lips and sat beside tyler, whispering in his ear so only he could hear.
"i'll tease you by cupping you, rubbing that sweet spot in between your legs, and i'm doing something else, but that's for later.", tyler's face went beet red, but he was down for it. they got ready and left to go to the mall. as soon as they walked in tyler gasped
"they have the hoodie i wanted!" he says, running into the store and picking up one in his size, justin walks up and places his hand on tyler's ass, slowly sliding into the sensitive section in between his legs, tyler whined and pushed back against it, justin slowly snaked his other hand over to tyler's front, rubbing him softly, tyler moaned quietly in justin's ear, then biting his lip.
"don't make it obvious, baby, i don't wanna get kicked out." he says, moving his hands away. tyler whined again but complied, walking over to the counter to pay for the hoodie. after he had payed, they walked around a little more until tyler decided he wanted to watch a movie. they got their tickets and walked into the theatre, they were the only ones there. they both raced up to the top row, desperately trying to beat one another. justin made it first and tyler made another pouty face
"aw baby- it's not that deep." justin says smirking, tyler furrows his brows and sighs, sitting beside justin. the movie was about 30 minutes in when tyler felt a hand on his inner thigh, dangerously close to his dick.
"justinnnn, not here, i don't wanna leave the theatre hard." he whines,
"then how about i help you become less hard baby boy?" justin says lowly, getting on his knees in front of tyler, pulling his shorts down slowly, exposing the slowly growing erection in his boxers, tyler groans and rolls his hips, desperate to feel something.
"be patient, love, you'll get everything you want." justin says seductively, pulling off tyler's boxers completely. his hard on springs up and hits his stomach softly, tyler moans quietly at the slight friction on his tip, but it's not enough, justin sucks it hesitantly, heightening tyler's nerves so he's more sensitive, he grips the sides of the chair and sucks in a breath, it already feels amazing. he bucks his hips up to try and get deeper in justin's mouth, and he lets him. justin's jaw goes slack as tyler fucks his mouth desperately, gripping his hair and moaning loudly.
"don't stop- please" tyler barely gets out, he's so overwhelmed he can barely form coherent sentences, ' ah 's ' fuck 's and ' shit 's fall from his mouth with no filter, justin hums, sending vibrations up down tyler's dick, tyler's legs shake as he grips his hair harder and moans the loudest he's moaned today.
"i-i wanna cum on your f-f-face-" he stutters, justin pulls of and pumps him, sticking his tongue out for him, tyler bites his lip and turns a light shade of pink before cumming hard, after he comes down from his high he looks down at justin to see him with cum on his cheeks, glasses, lips and tongue, it's so fucking hot, justin takes to fingers and wipes off the cum and sticks it in his mouth, sucking them softly, his dick twitches at the sight, almost hardening again.
"thank you, justin." he says quietly and innocently, almost as if it never happened.
"you're welcome baby, but you're gonna have to return the favour when we get back to the bus." justin says, kissing him. tyler bites his lip and nods, what will he do?
___________________________
AHHHH sorry for this, might as well come back with a bang