missions part: 2

I know im a bad person it's bin 32 years sence i last uplodeded but im still writeing the story so sorry for the wait 😊

Penns POV

We rushed to the high school passing through restaurants and stop lights. We passed by the movie theater and noticed it was alive and running,people rushing to see the latest romace movie "lady and the tramp" . "Whoe this is are town 62 years ago", i said. But after the stalling we rushed thorough the school and what we noticed EVERY body came every cheerleader, weirdo, jock,even gresers. I remberd that highschool dances were more exciting.

We walked thorough the crowded entry way and the somebody grabed my arm and pulled me over.

Sashi pov

When penn was no longer with us i turned and saw matilda except diffrent she was wearing a blue poodle skirt with her hair down .
I went to go cheek the specks again and when i saw why matilda was here was because the way we left it is the way we return.

Penn pov

"Penn why did u leave" matilda said. "Umm" before i could say anything

A loud speeker came on" now we are still getting votes on homecoming  king so far rippen and penn have a tie of 116 and sashi are homecoming  queen has 143.

Soon the speaker came off and i stared at sashi . When i turned matilda kissed my cheek and told me she was going to the bathroom.

Sashi pov

When matilda left i saw the same crazy haired man or teen walk thorough the door with his short friend. It was rippen .

Thats it for now i have a lot of crap rn so so sorry for not uploading but i will have 2-3 more chapters left before i start on my new book

Thx love whyjacky 🙂