chap 1// new ideas

-Eden pov-

I looked around for a second then darted out of the cafeteria. I ran out into the hall way and opened a door that led to all of the orphans rooms. I saw the little hole opening at the top of a doorway at the very end of the hall. I started running faster and faster and right as i approached the wall i jumped, and grabbed onto the sides, pulling myself into the small opening. I grabbed a small lantern and turned in on. Once i could see i grabbed the missing peice of wall and covered the entrance where i crawled in at. Once i knew i was safe, i opened up a book and sat on my bean bag chair. Like i have for the past 7 years of my life.

My name is Eden, im 8 years old, and i live in an orphanage. I have for the past 7 years too. But everytime adults come to adopt i run up to my hidden spot, because my dad left a note saying 'I will find you' and i dont want to go very far from here, incase he does look here.

-colby pov-

"Colby!!" I herd elton yell from downstairs. I groaned and got up, walking down stairs, meeting him in the kitchen.

"Whats up elton?" I asked. He grabbrd a plate from the sink and held it forward to me.

"I know for a fact this is your dirty dish! Oh and your dirty clothes are in the living room, theres a bunch of your soda cans outside, your car is filthy! Colby your so irresponsible!" He said, like he was my dad.

"Dude elton im working on it. Ill get around to it, calm down" i said, but that was me crossing the line for elton. He then three the plate on the ground, smashing it into a million little pieces.

"Colby im giving you a week to drasticly show me your responsible, or im kicking you out of the house!" He said, in all seriousness. My eyes got super wide and i nodded, quickly grabbing a broom to clean up the broken plate, when i got a New idea to show elton im responsible...

●●●

"Colby no, thats an aweful idea!!" Sam said. Katrina just paced the room with her hands over her face.

"Listen sam, if im going to showhow responsible i am, a kid is the perfect idea!!" I said with a huge smile.

"No listen colby, you bring a child into this house, your going to ruin that childs life!" He said, pretty serious.

"Ugh i dont know why i came to you" i said and walked out, slamming the door behind me. I quickly slid my phone out from my pocket, and dialed brennen taylor.

"Yo whats up colby!"

"Hey man, im going to make this short and sweet. Elton is kicking me out unless i can show im responsible. Im adopting a kid to show him that, now will you help me?" I said. There was a slight delay of him possessing everything i just said.

"Yeah man, ill be over in 10 ans we can drive there together"

"Perfect, thank you brennen!" I said and hung up. Quickly i ran upstairs and threw on this outfit.

By now brennen was here, and i jumped into his car, heading for the nearest orphanage

So i hope you like this story

I mean its hella basic but who doesnt love storys like that?

I mean there super fun to write

Well thanks for reading ill see you in the next chapter!