❁EIGHTEEN ❁

Zachs pov

She left. I was about to run after her when Jonah stopped me. "Zach what does she mean kiss?" he asked getting angry. "I-I was upset that that I was away from Anna. I was afraid that she was going to get hurt," I started tearing up, "so I went to get fresh air on our lunch break to call her and ask if she wanted to hang out. I walked out the door and Claire stopped me. She pushed me against the wall and kissed me. It wasn't my fault!" I broke down crying on the floor. "AND BECAUSE OF YOU SHES GONE!!!!" I yelled at Claire. "I need to go find her. Please!" I shouted at the guys. "I guess. Bring her back though it's pouring." I start running the way she did and I see her. "Anna." I said to myself with relief. Then I see someone come out of the trees walking towards her. "So you think you can run away from me again?" the guy asked her. She instantly turns around slowly. Her eyes go wide and she starts running.

Anna's pov

I turn around and see him. I see Tyler. My eyes go wide and I start sprinting up the hill. Bad idea. 1 he's fast. 2 I started slowing down. When I started slowing down he started picking up. I turned around and he was literally right behind me. He grabbed me by the waist and kissed me. I tried pushing him off. Then he finally pulled away. "I'm so sorry Anna. I didn't kiss her. Please let me explain." he said. "What?" I asked confused. "I didn't kiss Claire." "Zach? Let go." "Please just let me expla-" "Zach I need time." I said sadly I backed away slowly grabbing my stuff. And stopped.

"Time for what! For me to explain?! For me to tell you that my ex girlfriend is a psycho path! Fine Anna! I think we need a break." he said sadly angry walking away. "Fine! If that's what you want!!!!!" I yelled at the top of my lungs. I just ran up the hill. In the rain sobbing my eyes out. Then Logan called.

Loggyyy- Anna stop moving. Find my iPhone is going crazy.

Baby sis- I'll meet you at the Starbucks up the street from the guys house......

Loggyyy- Ok. You have some explaining to do. Try to keep yourself together before I get there.

Baby sis- Ok logan

"Anna wait!!" he yelled for me. "ZACH STAY AWAY FROM ME! You've done enough!!" I yelled back. I'm done with him. I can't I just can't right now.

Zachs pov

Why did I just say that. I just broke up with the love of my life. I'm so stupid. I'm just gonna give her space. I just start walking home in the rain with my head down sobbing. "IM SUCH AN IDIOT!!!" I yelled at myself. I open the front door. And everyone comes running in. "ANNAAAA WHY DID YOU- Where is she? What did you do to her?" Sydney said running up to me. "I swear if you hurt her Zach I'm gonna kill you." she said firmly stepping up to my face. "Go ahead." I whispered. "What?" she said. "I'm so sorry. I hurt her a-a-a-and s-she ran off." I said bursting into tears. She ran out. With Felii following. I'm so stupid.

Sydney's pov

Anna and I were really really close. Zach hurt my best friend. I had to leave before I actually killed him. I'm to young to end up in jail. I have and whole life to live. I ran out of the house. I just ran and ran and ran until I stopped at the top of a hill. She's not here. Where would Anna go? STARBUCKS. I ran to the closest Starbucks and went in. I had Felii behind me and we were both panting. We looked around and then we saw Anna sitting at a table in the corner of the room. Sobbing her eyes out. "Hey.......Anna." I said walking up to her. She looked up at me. Her eyes red and puffy from crying. "If it's something to do with Zach I'm not interested. Neither is he. Obviously."She said sternly getting up and grabbing her stuff to leave. "Anna please. He didn't mean it. He loves you." I said. "Are you sure about that. Because if he did love me and if he didn't mean it he wouldn't have yelled at me and broke up with me." I shouted. "Anna you didn't even let him explain!" Felii shouted. "Because I don't need him to." Anna said then walked towards the door. We followed her out. "Then what's the point of this." I said. "I needed time to process this. I still do. I just have so much on my mind right now. And then he made it worse. He broke up with me." she said. "Anna He didn't-"Felii said but got cut off. "I just had my ex-boyfriend follow me up a hill and then ran off. And then the love of my life break up with me. I need time to think." after she said that she got in Logan's car. Wow. That happened.

Zachs pov

I went up to my room and sobbed my eyes out. I messed up badly. I pulled myself together and started writing a song.

I get so caught up in me
that I don't realize what I'm missin'
All of my priorities
never put you in my plans
Everytime we got closer I pushed you away
Pulled you right back just to give you the pain
If I was the sinner
Then you were my saint
Guilty of breaking you heart
I lie here awake
Thinking of all the games I played
I let you wait
Hundreds of promises that I
I never made
I fell forever in out days
Til you walked away
Cause of the Words I didn't say

There is no me without you
And you don't realize what you're missin
This time I'm on something different
Let me show you I'm for real
Every time we get close I won't push you away
Pull you right back just to give you the pain
I won't be a sinner but you'll be my saint
Guilty of giving my all
I lie here awake
Thinking of all the games I played
I let you wait
Hundreds of promises that I
I never made I fell forever in out days
Til you walked away
Cause of the Words I Didn't Say
Every time we get close I won't push you away
Pull you right back just to give you the pain
If I was a sinner then you were my saint
Guilty of breaking you heart
I lie here awake
Thinking of all the games I played
I let you wait
Hundreds of promises that I
I never made
I fell forever in our days
Til you walked away
Cause of the Words I Didn't Say
See I can't live without you
I hope you forgive me
A world without you is a world without living

I can't live without you
I hope you forgive it
A world without you is a world without living (×3)

I have to apologise. But how? She hates me.

_____________________________
Yea today I'm staying home from school. I JUST WANNA SAY.................

IM SORRY ABOUT #Zydia. I might post 19 today we will seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee byyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeee