-1-

-This is what she looks like and her name is Bryn-

I was walking through the hallway of mine and my boyfriend's house, looking for him

I was walking through the hallway of mine and my boyfriend's house, looking for him. Finn and I have been sharing a house for a good couple of months. He's a delight to have around, except for when he gets in his demon moods. He doesn't get them a lot, so I hardly get mad at Finn. I find Finn in his LEGO room building with his favorite LEGO playset.

 I find Finn in his LEGO room building with his favorite LEGO playset

Finn never lets me touch his LEGOs. I thought he was going to kill me when I cleaned up his lego mess in the living room. I walk into the LEGO room, watching Finn build his ship. I stare in awe as he builds. I don't know how it's possible for a man playing with LEGOs to be so hot.
"Hey, Finn" I say while I sit down next to him.
"Hey, sweetie" He says, still building with his LEGOs.
I decide to play a little game with him. I crawl onto his lap and play with his LEGOs, even though he hates it when I do.
"HEY!!! What did I tell you about touching my LEGOs" He yelled angrily at me, making me fall off his lap. He picks me up and carries me to the bedroom.
"I gonna punish you so hard, you're gonna regret touching my LEGOs lass" He says seductively in my ear, sending tingles down my body. Just as he starts pulling my leggings off, he gets a call from Sami.
"Stay here baby, I'll be back in a minute" he walks off, awnser the phone. I love it when he punishes me. When Finn punishes me, he's rough but not as rough as the demon himself. The first time I saw the demon was when I was in a match with Alexa Bliss for the women's championship title. I came so close to winning until Bray Wyatt. He came out and randomly started beating the shit out of me. That's when the demon came out to save me from sister Abigail. I ended up with a busted lip, lots of bruises, and a torn ACL. While Finn was beating Bray, my two best friends, TJ Perkins and Becky Lynch, helped to the medics. Finn soon returned with a angry look on his face.
"Bryn, we gotta head to the hospital" he said while putting on his black joggers and Bálor club t-shirt.
"Why, What happened" I ask, getting out of bed so I can pull up my leggings.
"Kevin attacked Sami, now Sami is in the hospital" I quickly got my keys and tossed them to Finn and grabbed my phone. Finn gets in the car as I get in the car. We head to the hospital, hoping Sami is okay.