Chapter:1...(His to Keep)

Yow, guyz:
First of, thank u for giving this book a try..For a writer that means the world...

Let mama begin her preach:
This is my story...Everything is of my property, my imagination. I made up the places...Exclusively My creation.
Do not, I repeat do not copy my work!
I take plagiarism as a serious offence.

Please: if in any circumstance you find a story similar to mine, please take your time to inform me.

With that in mind: AMEN!

Now, Imma be honest: My story is yours. I leave it in your hands to read, to vote, to comment,share, add to your library/ reading list and to follow.
ONLY THE ABOVE:

Warning:
Full of sarcasm
A lot of swearing
Lots of kissy-wizzy
# bad boyz included
Sarky comebacks
#hummor,romance and drama,..
There are also a lot of mistakes but I intend to edit when I have the time...

Now please enjoy😉😉😉😉

Avery's POV:

"He's not like any of our former clients" The words echoed in the dark room. The person behind the rough and thick voice leaned forward . His face still yet not vissible and slid some papers on the black- mahogany table until it reached my hand.

"Whose the subject?" I questioned trying to identify the papers in the dark.

"The subject?" He laughed. A dry laughter without any sense of humour.

"He is my son" His voice became serious this time. I became rooted to the hard seat. Not afraid of him but of his declaration.

Mr.Andersons never allowed anyone to ever see his face, worst yet his family. Infact I never knew he owned one. He is our boss and as many, he is filled with dark secrets and my job is part of it.

"You are my best, and if I'm giving you this job is because I know you'd give up your life to save his"

"Sir" I began but he beat me to it.

"Charles" I felt his presence rising from the seat, then saw his shadow move forward giving me his back.

"I want you to be a student at WestFord Highschool"

His words lingered in front of me. My lips suddenly became glued.
After my parents death, I had no choice but to drop out of highschool at my first year. That has been 3 years ago now.

"Call this a second opportunity" His shadow over towering me now.

"What does highschool has to do with me being your son's body guard?" I looked up at him trying to puzzle out his looks. But nothing was vissible.

"A lot" He chuckled "My son is a at his seniors year now. And you need to be closer to him, especially now" He walked towards the window where the dark curtain covered every aspect of sunlight.

"Sir, that won't be possible. I didn't finished my first year I won't be able to be around him during his senior year"

"That's not a problem." A sudden spark of flame lit the room for a quick second giving me no chance of seeing his face. Soon the strong scent of cigarette filled the room.

" You'll be a senior.Leave that to me, I have that under control" He shrugged. "For now, you should study that portfolio"

I quickly looked down at my lap feeling the papers in it.