Chapter 2: (HIS TO KEEP)

The flight was a hell of a ride. Each turbulence that was provoked made me experience the end of the world. The earthquake shakes.

But, that's not all, no! My butt was numbed even to the point that I even felt like I didn't owned any. To make it even worst I'm seated in Mr.Andersons blue Volkswagen Jetta. What else can be worst?

Oh yeah, and the Chauffeur who took glances on me showing off his new bruise.

"No, I'm going to be there by tomorrow"
"No!"
"I need Jerry and Robin on the quarts"
"Don't mess this again Jason" Mr.Andersons cut the call.

I tried ignoring him and his endless calls and decided to divert myself with other things out the window.
😤😴
Andersons quality
Andersons speciality
Andersons pastry

I oppened my eyes at each business around. What's up with the Andersons?

Then I looked at a huge sign hanging up a tall cemented post. (Mr.Andersons Corp, The Line of business and trust) Right at the center it had a smiling Mr.Andersons nothing compared to what I see in front of me right now.

After chains of buildings with Mr.Andersons Name, the road finally cleared, a huge gap of bushes and trees came in view.
Acres of it until finally a huge cemented wall appeared yards away.

The chauffeur drove towards it. The gates oppened wide at our approach. Five huge men, well armed walked towards us and when they saw Mr. Andersons they just walked a side giving us the free way.

We began to drive on the new paved road, many houses came in view, actually mansions. Expensive Hotels, restaurants and even boutiques all equally branded with Andersons.

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

"Rolanda, this is Avery" Mr. Andersons introduced me to an old lady. Even though she had countless wrinkles and white hair, she still managed to look beautiful. Most had been the highlight in her time.

"She's going to be around for a very quite long time. I need you to teach her some of the things she must do around" He inquired while the lady only nodded in approval.

"What's her main? The kitchen, laundry, the rooms?" She asked politely.

"Hayden! she's going to be his personal maid" He answered looking at me. Naturally he wanted me closer to his son.

"Yes sir" the lady smiled while whipping her hands on her white apron.

"Go about. I'm off to business" He dismissed us.

The old lady smiled at me while motioned forward to follow her. It was hard to keep up with her since it was hard to swallow every aspect of this mansion.

From the golden chandeliers to the polished marble floor, everything shouted money. I could almost swear seeing a clear reflection of myself on each white China vase.

"Hold on these" the lady commanded sweetly while placing a couple of neatly folded- white sheets.

She picked up some for herself and began to walk towards an elevator. I walked beside her admiring the place each time more.

"Hayden likes his bed neatly done. Be sure to change his bedroom sheets two times a week. It'll be hard to keep his room clean, he is a mess himself but I'm sure you can handle that with time" she smiled and then winked at me.

The elevator came to a stop signaling 7th floor then she motioned to me to get out.

"His room is at your left. Way at the back, your's is a gap ahead of his" She finalized as the elevator doors slammed closed.

I sighed, before making my way to his room. I wasn't sure if the sheets were for me or for Mr. Anderson's' son.
I was exhausted and the least I could do was go to my room and take a nap.

But for no I'll just drop these sheets off to my assigned subject.

I walked for what seemed hours, until I finally made it to the room. I knocked once, then twice but I guess no one was inside.

without a hint of warning I pushed the door open. The inside walls were all an indigo color all matched up with the white fabrics on each frame. It was cleaner than I suspected, everything was neatly done. I wondered off to a corner of the room where two doors were locked, one obviously lead to the bathroom but the other kept unknown.

I turned toward the king size bed, neatly done with the fresh white sheets and indigo pillow cases. I placed the sheets down and sat at the corner of the soft bed.

My eyes ran towards the shelf in front of me, it was almost empty only one book was on it. Then I looked towards the overflowing garbage bin of papers. That's when all the flaws of the rooms kicked in. Different shirts on the tiled floor began to appear, to say that even the crooked picture frame on my side bothered me.

I knit my eyebrows and sighed before laying back and closed my eyes for a quick second.

"Hey men" A voice coming from the door alerted me causing me to land flat on the floor.

I quickly stood up holding my head trying to massage the little pain away.

"Hello, I'm Avery" I raised a hand towards the guy in front of me.
He looked at me then quickly responded to my handshake.

"Hello?"He questioned.

I looked down at him. I smiled noticing that we were of the same size, only he was a little chubby.

I laughed for a little while. "I'm glad you're not what I thought"

"Seriously?" He paused looking down " You were expecting me?"His curly hair bounced when he motioned towards himself.

"I'm your new personal maid"

"Oh I see, no you..."

I cut him off "I'm happy you don't own any tattoo or piercings to look reckless and mean. You know the typical muscular fuckboy"

"Muscular fuckboy?" A third rough voice from behind me joined our conversation.

I turned around to the direction of the voice.
I swallowed hard looking at the finest architecture. He was tall making both of us look so little. His Clair skin and dark hair highlighted his beautiful dark blue eyes.

My eyes traced the bulges of muscles that popped out of his shirt and most importantly the tattoo on his left arm.

He walked towards me, making his dripping, wet hair bounce at the contact of each step.

"Who are you?" I questioned looking at the most hottest guy I had ever seen. The grey diamond earing on his left ear seemed to shine brighter than before.

He took out a cigarette and lit it. He placed it in his lips and took a blunt.

"I was about to ask you the same" He released the smoke making his breath fan my face. He then looked at the mess I had created with all the tangled sheets on the ground.

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

HEY guys:
Second chapter Is here! Please vote and comment... Don't forget to follow me too..
Luv you lots and take care..
More Hayden moments up next!....

😍Itz_Jennyboo😍
Flammableicecubes