Relax

*a few weeks later...*

Jada-

I wrapped my legs around Justin who hovered over me, and buried his face into my neck. I bit my bottom lip and pulled his neck down for more. He breathed into my neck and the warmth made my spine tingle.

"I-I love y-you." I stuttered.

"I love you too." Justin answered, his voice muffled.

He rolled off of me and laid on his side of the bed. He turned toward me, and I turned toward him. I closed my eyes and felt his warm hands caress my cheeks. He slid his fingers up ny cheeks, and through my hair, and rested his hand to the back of my head.

He gently pulled me closer to him, and I curled up into him as he held me in his arms. I love this. I love to be wrapped in the comfort of my husband's arms, knowing that I'm safe and sound.

"I'm glad Pattie decided to take the kids this week. We definitely needed this break." Justin said finally said.

"Yeah. It's been a while since we were able to relax without being called or interrupted."

I lifted my head up and kissed Justin's luscious lips. I pulled away and he moved forward kissing me again.

He unbuckled my bra and kissed my chest. He began to trail kisses from my chest to my stomach. He held my waist and kissed my stomach once more. He began to pull my underwear down my thighs and he smiled at me.

"Do it babe." I said.

He grabbed a condom out of his drawer and pulled down his pants. He slipped it on and hovered over me.

You know what happened after that ;)