The lovers meet!

(Amy's POV)

I was excited because I heard there was a new discovery that my friends found so I ran there and it was so cool, I gave my friend her delivery and looked at the machine, as I had other work to do I decided I'd come back in the morning so I'd said I'd be back in the morning to them and left.

                     ((Ledo's POV))

I woke up and found people trying to open up my machine ( Tin Can Lol) and decided I'd wait until they left, once I saw they were gone I got out of the machine and heard noice so I hid on the other side of my machine where I heard the noise and there was this girl with brown hair and blue eyes sparkling and the one of men that had just left.

          (( Amy's POV))

I just couldn't wait till morning so I decided I'd look at it now as I caught one of my male friends I asked to see it so I did as I got on top of it I looked at it in amazement as I felt a guy around my age grab me and run up the stairs that were there as my friend yelled my name and turned on the alarms as he was running carrying me he was speaking a language I didn't know and I was screaming let me down and such things and he stopped and he touched my butt with his laser gun thing thing he had in his hands and he went to a spot outside and he said something in another language and the machine came from the roof on the boat and came behind him as I managed to get loose from his grip Grace my sugar glider came to me and most of the men came and had guns pointing at him.

                     (( Ledo's POV))

I grabbed the girl that was recently in the room with my machine and I and ran somewhere which was outside I asked my machine what language are they speaking and the result was English as I said I'm not here to harm you the machine translated my language to theirs and that was that.

Authors Note: Sorry if this is trashy I'm new to this so yeah!!, hope you guys enjoyed reading this