Love Me Forever

Hey guys, this will be the pilot for my new story Love Me Forever. It's about a girl named Katie Willson, who is 16 years old and has had a pretty tough past. She has moved to a new school for the tenth time this year. She has no friends and no idea that her life is about to get a whole lot better!! She is a very shy quiet girl who doesn't like to be in the center of attention, but that all is about to change...

First day of school:

  "Where are you going?! You  haven't made me breakfast yet!" my dad yells at me as I try to get out of the house. "Dad! I'm ganna be late for school, and I have to get mine and Justin's schedules!" my older brother Justin is sitting by the door waiting for me to roll him to my car. "Well what am I suppose to do? Make it myself?!" I can't deal with this right now!

 "That's the idea! Bye." I yell at him over my shoulder as I wheel my brother to my yellow mustang. I open up the passenger door and help him in. I fold up his wheelchair and put it in the trunk. I walk over to driver side and sit down with a hump. I look at myself in the rear view mirror, I'm nothing special, pin strait brown hair, normal looks, normal body type, I'm just all around normal. I start the car and pull out of the driveway. I remember how to get to the school from our new house. I made sure I knew the way. The drive was silent. It's always been silent, ever since I was ten.

 As we pull into the school the first thing I notice is how many jocks and preps there are. I sigh and roll my eyes, another year of being laughed at. I look over at my brother and he is staring off into space. I tap his shoulder."We're here." I say softly. I have to be gentle with him, everyone dose, except for dad. He just doesn't care. He nods and unbuckles. I get out and go to the trunk to get his chair. After we got all our stuff we headed to the school just as the bell rang. We go into the office and I get our schedules. We have two classes together and lunch. That is the least amount of classes we have ever had together. I walk with him to his first class. "You ganna be okay?" he asks in a soft tone. I look at with wonder, he hasn't talked to anyone since the move. "Yeah, I'll be fine." I tell him, "What about you?" He looks up at me and smiles, "I think I'll be ok. I have a feeling this place will be different." and with that he wheels into his class. I sigh and walk to my class. I hope he's right.

----------------------------------------------

Alright guys that was the first chapter.

What do you think? Good? Bad? Tell me what you think!

I will be posting another pilot either today or tomorrow. Hope you guys like these new stories!!

Bye my peoples <3 -alfawolf