chapter 7

"End of the Flashback!"

The next day the interhigh was 2 months faraway they need to practice. Manami notice that your always spacing out.

Manami P.O.V

"What's wrong with (f/n)-chan? maybe she need time alone" I said in my mind. I ask her bff which is (b/f/n)-san

she said "Idk she's always spacing out too when Im talking to her...I wonder what happen"

Your P.O.V

"Im always spacing out what's wrong with me" you were talking to your self Toudo-senpai notice you

"what's wrong manager-chan?"
he said

"I always spacing out..." you said

"spacing out....maybe because your too focus on my handsome face"
he said with a proud face

"Impossible" you said with while sighing "Toudo-senpai Im so jealous!!" he said "Why is it because there's a lot of girls like me and Im close to them?!" with a proud face again You just ignored what senpai said "There's a girl it annoys me when she smile.."

Toudo senpai said "but why?"
you said "i don't know..." he said
"Well I understand you when I was a middle schooler there's a guy name Makishima he's really good at bicycle too and it annoys me but right now he's my rival friend just think that girl is your rival but still a friend" he smile and act like a gentleman at that moment you were amaze because he was a gentleman at that moment so you smile sweet and you said "Senpai...Thank you so much."
He blush at that moment and get super excited "Your so cute (f/n)-chan!!"

"eh-!? Im not cute at all!" you said while blushing he's gentleman side was already gone.

You were back to your normal side thanks to Toudo-senpai. You ask all of Manami friends of where he is they said "Minami? I think he's practicing again for the interhigh"

You were scared of riding bike so told your self your just gonna talk to him tomorrow

Hi guys sorry if its short again! Hope you enjoyed it!