Who am I?

I was sitting on my pile of hay wondering, why? I have always asked myself this question. Reason being I never knew why my real parents left me at these monsters doorstep. How could they hate me this much to leave me here. Why? Would things have been different if I was a boy. Would they have loved me enough to take me with them wherever they went? Any place would be better than here. "Ruben get your scrawny ars down here, now!" Catherine always yelled like that when uncle wasn't around. Why, you maybe asking yourself it's because to her I was a nuisance, a waste of oxygen, an abomination and most of all something she can't control.

"Get down here dammit," she yelled. I personally wanted to go down stairs to her and smack her right then and there, but here in Almainia it's against the law to hit your adopted guardians. So if I did I would surely be hanged. They would probably accuse me of being a witch like everyone else does. I mean I can't blame them, I think I am a witch as well. Though the hunters haven't came for me so I assume that I am not a witch, or at least a witch that isn't bad enough to be on there radar.
"Ruben come down here and prepare for our guests this evening ."
" We have guest?" I said .
" What should you care?" She questioned.
Then I thought, this is my chance . This will be my chance to escape. The only time they don't have to constantly watch for rouges of every supernatural nature. So I get ready and head downstairs.

"Who's coming Reberta?" I ask.
"Werewolf royals for the north and south territory's," she answers."
Then I go and grab my stash of earning I have been saving over the years and stash it in my dress pocket.I would pack my bags but if I did that then they would notice, so all I have to do now is wait.