one

words couldn't express how i felt as his eyes met mine

words couldn't express how i felt as his eyes met mine. so utterly cliche, yes, but he took my breath away.

i don't understand why or how i came to this conclusion but i felt as if, as if, there was a string pulling him to me. vice versa.

i watched quietly as everyone went up to his class and partnered up with a disabled student that they collected the portfolio for. he was standing alone silently while clutching the hand of a pretty girl. she was a student too.

she beamed at everyone around but she seemed a little, off. she seemed a bit too happy and too cheery. to the girls, i could tell, it was creepy. but all the guys could see was her little pink skirt and tight crop top.

he stared at everyone with unnerving eyes and i could see girls subtly inch away from his portfolio while randomly picking one, those who had forgotten to collect a portfolio before, that is. the guys did not even try.

so i did the stupidest thing i could have.

and i don't know why, and what i was thinking.

i headed up to my teacher, miss nilea, and took his.

she looked me in the eyes deeply; full of hesitation and wariness.

"are you sure you want to take him?"

judging from the bodyguards surrounding him, he was dangerous. but if he was that bad, he would not be here, right?

i took the file from miss nilea's hands.

"name: phoenix henderse

patient 0011. has an intermittent explosive disorder (IED), anterograde amnesia, a strange confidential obsession that has yet to be diagnosed.

caution: patient 0011 is suspected to have disorders not yet diagnosed. to be handled carefully. bodyguards must be around at all times."

well god damn.