Great?! Danger alert

Rea POV

As warning sirens blare through the Avenger's Tower, We turned to see the Dark Kingdom team return through Strange's portal. "Oh man..." Dante said, looking at the carnage of Ultron Sigma attack. "Just wait until Mom and Dad get home." "Yeah. It's like a hurricane blew through here." a boy voice said. My body tensed when I recognize the voice as the boy in headphones emerge from the group.

"Adam," I exclaimed, running to him with embrace. Adam flinched at my bear hug as he did the same. We released each other and I said relief, "Adam, your ok."

"Of course, Rea WHy would I be? Are you expecting a messy boy?"He said with a joke. Same old Adam, always try to stay calm and looks on the bright side. "Woah Rea Did you just dye your hair or did you got scared out your life?"He questioned about my pale pink hair. "Very funny, Make fun of my hair and you'll regret it." I frowned at him.

"The Titan is free!" Arthur said noticing a free Thanos, much to Adam's surprise. I said, "Its a long story...."Dante told Iron man that they lost the Soul Stone much to his dismay. I freaked out when I saw Ghost Rider and turned to Adam who grinned at me as a response he knows. "It is in the possesion of the dark messiah, Jedah. He has raised a symbiote...fed upon a million human souls." Ghost Rider said. Then we get a transmission from the A.I. Team. "Uh, I think we found your missing stone." Chris said." Along with a demon and his giant pet." Spiderman said. "We have the mind stone too, we'll try to bring them to you guys with the Soul Stone."

"Yeah, if we survive!" the boy in glasses said in panic. "Run for it!"

Iron man said, staring at Adam, "Ok Am I seeing double?" Our eyes widened when we recognize him. I gawked, "Wait, Is that.....?" Adam said worriedly, "APU?!"

Apu POV

We were running out our lives when the blat impact exploded which blasted us out of the tunnel. As the smoke cleared out, we saw the demon appeared before us. "I sense stones nearby....Yes...with their power I shall save this wretched world."He said sinister as he flew away. When a massive giant emerged from the building much to my terror. "Ok seriously, I wasn't prepared for this?!"It roared at us as we began to run on the streets from the crazed size monster.

Adam POV

I watched the screen that my younger brother was chased by a symbiote monster. "Never mind. We see you. We're on our way!" Dante said as he, Ghost Rider and Morrigan leave."Could've taken the elevator." Iron Man said. "Anyone else have any bad news to share?" Iron man asked as Captain Marvel came on the screen. Rea said to him, "YOu had to ask...?"

She said, "Stark, this is Captain Marvel, Come in."

"Reading you, Carol. YOu have the Power Stone?"

"affirmative. We also have a problem. Knowmoon ejected its core, carrying the Sigma Virus and heading your way. Projected point of impact.....2 miles north of central New Metro City."

Iron man said obviously, "Convenient."

Nova appeared on the screen, "This tech's like nothing we've seen, we've given it everything we got and barely scratched it,"

"Do what you can....If it reaches earth."Iron man said. "Acknowledge."Captain Marvel replied. That's when a boy in armor appeared behind Nova, who looks annoyed. "Great! And I thought this could anything worst."He groaned with annoy tone.

We exclaimed in recognition, "SHANE?!"

Shane turned to us when we called his name, his face brightened as he walk towards the screen. "No way, Adam!! Rea!! Boy, Am I glad to see you?"

We were so relief that Shane was alright plus I was surprised he's wearing the armor. I said, "I see your wearing the Crusher Gauntlet that Apu made, here I thought you didn't like his crazy inventions."