Heartburn Chapter 2

"Well what's seems to be the problem?" Doctor Richard ask me. I think back to the nightmares.

"You know the nightmares I had, it been there since the incident of me, my friends and 'you know who' " Richard was concerned about me. He looks at files of me and takes his glasses on.

"Well Delaney sometimes when something that people had been abuse or having a bad past and when it's over it is still in them in their dreams meaning they didn't faced their fears or past." Faced my fear? Wondering about that because it didn't really make sense, I been feared before and then faced it but it has been always with me in dreams. I press my lips together and crossed my arms.

"Ok but what about the wound I have still?" He was confused.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean every night having these dreams the wound gets worse and worse so is it a sickness or a thing for people to get hurt or feel sick while having dreams."

"Well approximately it not a thing for people to have what you have meaning there can't be a thing like that. So lets check you up." Getting off the chair and lift a bit up my shirt. The wound was worse now than before. Richard was surprised and interested. Touching the wound then touch my forehead, he got shock.

"Um. . . do you have a boyfriend or a girlfriend that you love so much." He looks at the books for something. Why did he answer that question?

"No not a single one."

"Any diseases or allergic to something."

"No. Richard is everything ok?" He face was spook. Eyes are wide and clear.

"Yes e-e-everything is f-f-f-fine. Now go on." He pushes me out and shuts the door right to me face. Something is not right. I walk out, looking at my watch and its only 7:35. I better go to school. Heading down to the exit where the library is. Reaching my hand out to the door when its locked. How can it be lock from the inside? I kick the door hard but nothing. Great I am stuck in a scary doctors office place with only one doctor. When going to the telephone, I felt hot right now. My head is pounding hard, the wound is burning hot now, can't really breathe easily. I fell off my feet when someone catches me. It stop, I got cooled down and my head is not hurting even the wound, weird. I felt tired. The person started to rub my back. I felt a tinkling in my back, feeling a sharp thing. I was not afraid who was behind me. The person came to my ear and whispered.

"How you feeling . . . Sunshine."

I pushed back and look behind me and see the yellow eyes and face of Thrax. Thrax devilishly smiled at me. I freaked out so much, it is impossible. I must be dreaming no wait its real.

"No but your dead." My body shake so much. He steps to the shelf and looking at the books.

"Well what can I say you can't kill me baby plus nice stab but then the head ugh I had a headache for months but then you became famous." He takes a book out and it said 'The Masque of the Red Death.' He flips pages around. "Can't believe KK wrote a book about some of your past life and now a movie." He huffs small. "Jamie Foxx plays as me not even close to me but the part I really hate that she even didn't put is. . ." He goes closer, making me go to a wall and leans over me. Our eyes look straight to each other. "When we kissed. I never have kiss the most soft, plumped luscious lips that I ever kiss." He was about to kiss me but give me a grin. He pressed his lips. Look down to my belly, he lift my shirt off to where my wound is and stroke it soft with his long claw. I was afraid it was about to glow. My hand try's to search something to hit him with.

"Don't worry Delaney you will get use of the heat and will be mine forever." I touch a lamp with my finger when suddenly he kiss me. I try to push him but he come closer and closer to me. Trying to take off my shirt, I swing at him but catches it. He waves his claw back and forth.

"You never learn a bit do ya Delaney."

"Well you too." I kick him in the groin and got off. He groans. I start running to the door when he grabs my shoulder. Grabbed his hand and twist it. It didn't even hurt him. Lift his leg and hit my face. I fell and rolled back and stand up with my fist. He clapped slow.

"Wow learn some fighting skills. Your good but . . ." He turns around and his leg hit my stomach, making fly back to the door. Im outside, laying in pain, coughing and grunting.

"But not as good as me." He smirks and walks up. Crawling slowly when he stops.

"I will come for you and your friends and family can't help you with the problem you got. I hope you learn what's happening to you." Confused and stumped about it.

"What do-do you mean." I looks at him, he snared at me. My expressions change to angry. "What have you done to me you bastard."

"You will know but your always mine.YOU will get use to of the heat." I get up, whimpering while running to the car and drive to school.