Lilac.

"So you're dating him?" Zamir asks, his face painted with a mixture of both blue and red.

He was sad his sister was slowly growing and mad because he knew what Niall was like.

Which later created lilac, a sweet and pretty color.

Just like Daisy.

He really didn't want Daisy to get hurt.

"No. We're just talking."

"That's not what this magazine says."

"Mag- what? Give me that."

"You're so dumb." Zamir laughs, "you couldn't connect the dots? His name is Niall..he has the Horan watch."

"So?"

"He's Niall Horan's grandson, Daisy. The one who's gonna inherit all his deceased dad's money." Grayson explained, "if you really like him, his title shouldn't make a difference. I mean look at Mel and I." Gray said, pecking Mel's lips softly.

He was so obsessed with his Melanie, as if every single aspect of her, even her bad-her almost brutal stubbornness and arrogance- was perfect.

He learned to look past that because all that she was was all that he'd ever need.

"Fuck." Daisy cusses, face palming.

"Niall Horan the Third." Zamir reads out loud from the magazine, "notorious womanizer, has been seen partying with four different women last weeken-"

"Okay thats enough, Zamir. You're hurting Daisy's feelings." Nash interrupts, hostitility laced in her tone.

"D its probably nothing, so dont worry." Mel adds, hands joined with Grayson's over the diner table.

They were all at the D'Martinez estate, eating their monthly dinner together.

Since the family just kept expanding and growing, the D'Martinezes decided that monthly dinners could keep them together in some way.

Mel was pregnant once again, and Zayn and Nash were finally getting married soon.

"It's fine..he's way out of my league anyways." Daisy mumbles lowly, shoving a forkful of food into her mouth.

+

"Hey Daisy."

"Leave me alone." Daisy says clearly, walking past him and into the elevator.

Daisy presses the fourth floor, hoping to get far away from Niall.

"Daisy wait!" Niall practically yells, running into the elevator which was closing.

He had barely made it.

Funny how a split second could determine one of two paths- a path of Daisy and Niall, or a path without them together.

"What did I do?"

"What haven't you done, would be an easier question to answer." Daisy says quietly, sinking into the corner of the elevator.

Niall rolls his eyes as Daisy tries to leave, grabbing her hand and pulling her back.

He presses all of the buttons repeatedly.

"Niall you're gonna break it!"

He didn't care about her words, he continued to do it anyways.

At last, the elevator stopped but the door didn't open.

Daisy sighed loudly, taking her hands out of his.

"You're such an asshole."

"Why are you mad at me?"

"You're Niall Horan." She said, head spinning in circles.

"And?"

"And you're a fucking million playboy with hundreds of girlfriends. Why the hell would you play me like that?"

"Daisy, no offense but I thought we weren't-"

Exclusive.

"No, don't even say it." Daisy interrupted, fuming with anger.

"Daisy-"

"Look I don't care, forget it."

"No it's obvious you do care... What's wrong?"

"I caught feelings when I knew I shouldn't have. But it doesn't matter, we're all going to die anyways."