Selene Ann Marie Valentine Bio

Name: Selene Ann Marie Valentine

Age: 18

Sex: Female

Relatives: Blanche(younger sister), Antonia(mother, deceased), and Hans(father, deceased)

Race: Half grim reaper and half human

Crush: Sebastian(secretly)

Appearance: Black hair tied in pigtails that touches to her shoulders with a skull hair clip on the left side of her hair and amethyst eyes. She wears a Gothic cross necklace on her neck and spider-net gloves. She also wears a black gothic dress with spider net socks and black leather boots with skulls on the top of her boots.

Cup size: C

Hair length: Bra-strap

Hair color: Black

Eye color: Amethyst

Likes: Quiet places, reading, collecting skulls, writing dark poetry, her sister, Sebastian(secretly), rain, black roses, the color black, Reiji, Ruki, Gothic things, and listening to gothic music in peace

Dislikes: Loud places, Blanche teasing her about her feelings for Sebastian, liars, arrogant people, the servants teasing her about her feelings for Sebastian, bright colors, girly things, and "rubbish" music

Personality: Selene is a resourceful, determine, stubborn, direct, intelligent, and fearless woman who isn't afraid to say what's in her mind where she will get straight to the point. She's also a total tsundere when it comes to her secret feelings for Sebastian where Blanche or the servants teased her about which she flat out denies her feelings. She also doesn't like it when Sebastian teases her and gets easily flustered when Sebastian is close to her.

Bio: Selene and her younger sister, Blanche, are half grim reaper and half humans where their mother is a human and their father is half grim reaper. After their parents were killed, they were found by Ciel and Sebastian and taken to the Phantomhive mansion. She secretly has a crush on Sebastian, but she's too stubborn to admit it which causes her to get teased by the servants especially Blanche. Hell even Sebastian knows she has feelings for him, but she refuses to admit it due to her stubbornness.