Blanche Martha Gomez Valentine Bio

Name: Blanche Martha Gomez Valentine

Age: 13

Sex: Female

Relatives: Selene(older sister), Antonia(mother, deceased), and Hans(father, deceased)

Race: Half grim reaper and half human

Crush: Ciel(secretly)

Appearance: She has long bleached blonde hair with a small black cute hat wrapped in a black and pink ribbon tied into a magenta rose. She has round pale brown eyes and a black ribbon tied on her neck. She wears a Gothic Lolita style black dress with a frilly black ribbon bracelet on her right wrist.

Cup size: B

Hair length: Tailbone

Hair color: Bleached blonde

Eye color: Pale brown

Likes: Cute things, her sister, puppies, kittens, sweets, Gothic things, the color purple and black, purple roses, drinking tea, collecting beheaded dolls, collecting stuffed animals, darkness, death, practicing dark magic, Ciel(secretly), Kanato, Azusa, Elizabeth, hanging out with Elizabeth, and teasing Selene

Dislikes: Being teased, being alone, the servants teasing her feelings for Ciel, receiving snide remarks from others, dead animals, Elizabeth getting close to Ciel(secretly), bright colors, and annoying people

Personality: Blanche is a Kuudere meaning she acts like cold and quiet towards others, but deep down she's a kind and straightforward girl who cares about her older sister and the Phantomhive members especially her crush Ciel. She's stoic, blunt, snarky, aloof, and dry whose sharp words always offend people like a knife struck through their chests. However she's also socially awkward when it comes to talking to new people or talking to Ciel. Much like Selene, she gets stubborn and denial about her feelings for Ciel when someone asked her about Ciel. She gets secretly annoyed when Elizabeth gets too close to him despite her close friendship with her, but refuses to shows her emotion towards other people fearing she might get hurt again.

Bio: She and her older sister, Selene, are half human and half grim reaper where their mother is a human and their father is a grim reaper. After their parents were killed, they were found by Ciel and Sebastian and taken to the Phantomhive mansion. She secretly has a crush on Ciel, but couldn't tell him not only because of the engagement between Ciel and Elizabeth, but she doesn't wants to get hurt again by her own emotions.