New Girl.

My name is Elizabeth Turner. I just moved here from Seattle. After my dad went to jail for being a cocaine addict, and finding out my mom was dead after a car accident, things have not been so good.

I had to live with my older brother, Drake, because after all the family drama my parents had with my other family members, they refused to take us.

My brother figured out a way to get some money and we moved to Beacon Hills to start fresh. Now that my brother is 18, I'm allowed to say I have a gaurdian. But now that I've just moved in, my brother said I have to go to school. So he signed me up at Beacon Hills High School, which I wasn't really excited of, because being the new girl isn't actually the thing for me.

But now, I just have to wait and see where this journey takes me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep.*

The fresh sound of my alarm clock.

I groaned and pressed the button on the top of the clock to stop the alarm.

I got up and sighed. Today is the day for a new school.

I took my towel, got undressed and hopped in the shower. And in about 20 minutes I got out and began to blowdry my hair and pick out my outfit for today.

After 25 minutes, I had found the cutest outfit, done my makeup and blowdried my hair. I put on my white vans and went downstairs.

"Hey Drake. Whats for breakfest?"

"Make your own." He said while plopping down into the couch and changing the channel with the remote of the flat screen tv.

I rolled my eyes and got a bowl and a spoon. I took of the cereal and milk and poured them both into my bowl and began eating.

I looked at the clock hanging in the wall in the kitchen and saw i had 10 minutes left until I was gonna be late.

"Woah, I gotta go. Aw man I cant walk, it'll be too late. Drake, can you please drop me?" I begged my brother.

"Do you see me watching Courage the Cowardly Dog or no?"

I sighed and begged. "Please Drake? I can't be late on my first day of school."

He sighed and grabbed the car keys and began walking to the car. "Come on before you're late"

I hopped inside the car hoping that I wouldn't be late. I looked at the car clock and saw that I had only 4 minutes left.

He dropped me off at school and I thanked him "Thank you so much, gotta go"

"Have a great day at school!" He yelled. I gave him a small smile before I entered the school.

At first I saw a boy and a girl making out, then I saw the most prettiest girls strut down the halls. The jocks whistled and said "Looking good, Lydia."

She must be the popular girl.

The school bell rung and I had rushed to my locker and put in my combination. I finally got it opened when I realized I hadn't gone took my schedule so I don't know what books I'm supposed to take.

I slammed my locker shut and ran to the front office.

"Hello, How may I help you?"

"I need to get my schedule, please." I panted

"You're a new student here at Beacon Hills I suppose?"

"I am." I replied.

"Another delinquent I have to deal with this year." She sighs. She hands me my schedule and says "Have fun." and resumes back to doing whatever she was doing on the computer screen instantly ignoring me.

I walked quickly to my locker to get my books and after I got them I was quickly walking to my classes when some girls had bumped me hard enough to purposely make me drop all of my books on the floor.

"Oops." They all laughed and went to their classes. I guess this is the perks of being the new girl at Beacon Hills High, huh?

I sighed thinking of how late I am when someone walked over to me and started helping me get up all of my books on the floor.

"No, its okay, I got it."

I got up to look who the person was and might I add he was very hot.

"I wanted to help." He smiled.

"Oh.. well uh, thank you." I said

"Anytime beautiful."

I blushed on how he called me that.

"I'm Isaac Lahey, can I ask who are you?"

I paused for a second, forgetting my name.

"I'm.. Elizabeth." I quickly remembered.

"Elizabeth Turner." I added.

He smiled and said "Pretty name for a pretty girl."

I could literally feel my cheeks getting hotter and redder by the second.

"Thank you." I smiled

"I have a class to get to." He said. "I'll see you around school, yeah?"

"Sure. I'll see you around." I slightly smirked

He smiled and walked away

I smiled and walked to my class.

I dont know what just happened. I didn't actually think someone like Isaac would actually talk to me.

I'm beginning to like being the new girl here.