1. Amelia

* warning * graphic content 18 & up please!

Pure detail.

That's how I remember that night. The way his grasp deepened on my hips as he grinded harder on to me. The way his breathe became more heavy on my neck as my nails drug up his back. Even the way his body went limp after his roar of emotions.

Yeah, you'd think with that kind of passion it would continue. But hey, we all think wrong sometimes.

It's nothing we can control, right? Girls are more sensitive and get attached easy blah blah blah.

No. I'm sorry. That's not the thing. The thing is, guys are so good at pretending to love us, make us feel special. They are so good at making us believe that they want us, they want everything with us. They're so good at tricking us into forgetting what they did to us before.

They coach their own game. They put us into a line up, pick us out one by one, onto a team; a team of lies, tricks, unfaithfulness.

But what I find to be the most hilarious and great thing if it all, is that none of them don't know that some of us can okay the same game they do.

Just a little bit differently.

• • • • • •

"Come on, A. Don't be such a downer." Marge says plopping down onto the couch beside me. "You can't lay here all day." I continue to stare at the tv screen, "I don't know.." I sigh sitting up, "I just don't feel like going to that party tonight will be a good idea.."

Marge laughs, "What are you like psychic now? Can you just happen to magically see into the future?" I roll my eyes, "No.. I'm just sa-" She cuts me off, "Exactly! Now say you'll go so I can tell Jylian to be ready!"

I shake my head, "No, Marge. I. Am. Not. Going." She laughs, "Yeah, okay. You say that now." She doesn't break eye contact with her phone. "Jylian says you're going. Two against one. You loose."

I groan and slam my back against the couch, "I don't feel good.. I have mad cow disease.. I have - uhh, I have a massive worm in my head tha-." Marge slaps my head, "Cut the crap, A." She smirks, "You're going and it's going to be one hell of a night."

• • • • • •

"Lighten up, Summers." Jode said sliding me a brown bottle. "I'm not drinking that." I say pushing it away, "I don't even want to be here.." I look over at Marge and Jylian talking to two of the band geeks.

"Total waste.." I freeze at that voice, "If you aren't going to drink it.. you should give it to the more needy.. me." Will says taking the bottle. "It has manners." I say with sarcasm drenching every word. He smirks, "Sassy.. I like it." I roll my eyes, "Pa-lease.. don't you have some poor little freshman to hit on, Will."

He shrugs, "Might go for something a little more sophisticated tonight.." I don't look at him, but he continues to talk, "Ya know, maybe someone in a tight little red dress.." I snap my head over to him, "Go bite the dust, Miles."

He leaned down, "You didn't catch on.." I jump as he nips my ear, "O-oh screw off, Will Miles." He walks away laughing, "Asshole." I mutter, turning around to find Marge and Jylian staring at me. "What?" I ask taking a sip of my, very strong, beverage. They smirk, "You know what."