4

Louis' POV

We surprisingly made it to the party not getting in a car accident. That was scary. Niall screaming Harry and Harry slamming on the breaks.

"Louis stick close to me or harry okay. Don't want to loose you." I looked at Niall as we walked up to the house.

I could hear music blasting. Great music I'll probably won't understand at all. 'You don't understand anything do you Louis? Pathetic.'

Okay thoughts stay away. I want to enjoy this night for once.

~

So I lost Niall and Harry. I can't find them. And I've been looking for about 30 min now.

"What the fuck are you doing here?!" I went stiff.

James fuck. What do I do. 'Run stupid.' I gulped as I ignored him and continued to walk. I looked a bit over my shoulder and saw that he was following me. He didn't look happy. 'Great Louis just what you need to have happen to you. Have the school jackass see you are a party having fun only to ruin it for you. Just great Louis.' I really need to lose him.

I tried to lose him in the sea of dancing people people but it didn't work so now I'm just hiding outside behind a tree. Where's Niall and Harry when you need them. Peaking around from behind the tree someone grabbed me I went to scream only for the person to cover my mouth.

"It's okay love it's just me." I looked up at the person in the eyes. Boy where they the most gorgeous green color I've ever seen on a person.

'He's the only person you've ever looked into the eyes of Louis. Your to much of a scared cat to even look people in the eyes.' For fuck sakes stop !!!

"Earth to Louis are you okay?" I shook my head a bit rubbed it. Boy I'm starting to get a migraine. I looked back up at Harry.

"Yeah I'm fine. Just I'm hiding." I blushed at this. He's too close I can smell his cologne. God it's the expensive kind of smell.

"Hiding from who?"

"Uh... James...." his face from pure curiosity to pure anger.

"Did he touch you?" I shook my head.

James would never touch me. In a place like this. I mean he does beat me at school but here? 'He would still beat you Louis non the less.'

He looked relieved as I said this. I think he mumbled a 'good' or something under his breath.

"You should go and have fun Harry. You don't have to..."

"No it's fine. I don't mind. Hanging behind a tree talking to you." He smiled at me.

'Forced smile. Wow good job Louis.' Bet anything my inner mind is slow clapping at this.

"You sure?" Harry nodded and sat down on the ground pulling me down with him.

"So Louis are you having fun?"

I shrugged. "I guess. This is my first party I've been to. Let alone asked to go to one."

"Seriously? Your sister.."

"Step sister." I interrupted him

"Okay step sister is always asked to go. But not you? Why? Your cute and fun to be around."

"Harry... I'm not cute and I'm not fun to be around. I'm annoying boring little shit."

"Boring? I beg to differ. And you aren't a little shit. You really shouldn't say that about yourself."

I looked at him confused. I shouldn't? But I've been told I am. By family and people at school.

"I don't know who says this to you Louis but don't listen to them. Your adorable and you brighten up a room by just walking in. Do you see how everyone looked at you." I shook my head.

'Probably in disgust. That's how everyone looks at you Louis.'

"They couldn't take there eyes off you. You have amazing curves, beautiful eyes, soft looking hair any girl would die to have. Hell look at your outfit!" I was blushing by this point.

Was he saying the truth?

"Really?" I was shocked by this.

He nodded and smiled at me. "Do you think I would lie to you?"

'Yes.'

"I don't know..." I simply said looking down at the grass.

"Louis trust me I wouldn't lie to you. I'm your friend now."

Friend... I tear'd up at this. Never did I think I have a friend.

Next thing I know harry is pulling me into his chest hugging me and I'm crying. Shit I'm crying !!

~

Sorry for the long awaited chapter been very busy! Short I know but I hope the next chapter is long! No promises hope you enjoyed!!!