chapter 4

guys i need more reads k i love you!

we walk up the next day and its a weekend.. and i ask him. can we go to my dorm i need to get some stuff?yeah sure.he says he lifts my chin up and kisses me he slowly slips his tounge in my mouth and his hand is at my lower part of my back i roll on top of him and breaking the kiss i sit up and start to trace his abs. 

you know Britney i've never met a girl like you. some one sweet and kind i couldn't ask for more. your just being you and for me thats all i need.he says i smile and lean in and peck him on the lips i grab his phone and take a picture of him with his hands covering his face. i post on instagram the picture and say this is why you dont give me your phone babe.

do you want to go to the beach again he asks? i guess but first lets stop at my place i need to get a few things okay?okay we go to my dorm i get my book the fault in our stars i get a towel i put my bathing suit on with another crop top and some shorts and some flip flops.

hey do you want to have a meet up he asks? if you want to meet some of my fans? YES I WOULD LOVE TO ! i scream we both take a picture in his car and put in the caption meet and greet and the beach in cali be there now and meet us:) we arent leaving till we met all of you! 

we get to the beach no one has arrived yet . so we set our stuff down and i just set my towel down and we just sit there me cuddled in his arms. you know i love you. he says kissing my forehead. you know i love you to. i say kissing him on the cheek we get up and see about 40 cars stuck in traffic that are all heading for the beach.

are you ready he says picking me up. yes are you ready? i ask. yes he says putting me down. there are about 100 girls coming this way.okay guys he screams if you want a picture with us come form a line over here and then we will all play a game of volly ball? do you guys like the sound of that? he asks they all scream yes! we take a picture with this first girl and she hands us the note we read it it says

dear bameron, 

i ship you guys if you guys get alot of hate ignore them you guys are amazing! i love you! 

cameron says thank you and kisses her on the cheek. that made me smile seeing how he  cares for his fans.we get through about 80 people then this one girl comes up and she tells us her story and how she cuts and gets bulied cameron tells her"hey babe don't foget your worth it those peoples are jerks your amazing i love you dont foget that " she started to cry he whipes her tears and kisses her cheek. she asks if she can take a picture of us all on camerons back and i say hope he can hold us and of course he can. 

when the pictures are all over we head and pay vollyball cmameron go get 4 more girls and i will get 4 more girls and that will be our volly ball team.okay? you got it dude .he says smiling okay who wants to be on britneys team about 50 girls raised there hand i picked a 4 girls and then i asked who wants to  be on camerons team.a whole bunch of girls raised there hand and he picked his team and we all played and of course my team won since it turns out we have been in volly ball before. 

we say goodbye and cameron grabs his phone and i stand by cameron and they all stand behind us and he takes a picture and post on instagram.the best fans arefrom cali:) with my favorite girl..

we head home and me and cameron both go to his bed room i tell him turnaround so i can change

oh comeon why do i have to turn around he says with a wink beacause you aren't going to see me without clothes. i say 

oh fine he says he doesnt realiz theres a mirrior in front of me so he turns around and just looks at me wow your ass is amazing he says. 

cameron ! i say and slap him with my shirt. turn around! 

fine! he says

he turns around and when i am done he changes while i am in the bathroom brushing my teeth.

cameron comes in the bathroom and puts his arms on my thighs and starts to grind on me i moan c c cameron stop please im not ready.

oh im im sorry he says. i turn around and smile but don't worry i will be one day and i kiss him on the lips.