Ch. 1⚓️

Hey loves. Okey first chapter💗 I hope you like it💗💗💗

You are finally going to Magcon with one of your best friend you have liked them for almost 3 years now. You and Raven are taking a road trip all the way from Illinois to California for summer break and going to stay there for that time. You were so excited Magcon was in exactly a week you and Raven were leaving on Monday so in 3 days. Your really happy and excited to go but you will miss your family. You have been saving money for this trip for 2 years. Today you had to clean your room and wash all of your dirty clothes so you had some for the trip. Then once you were done you sat and had a movie night with your brother. The next morning you woke up by getting a whole bunch of texts from Raven. "WE NEED TO DO THINGS TODAY" "GET UP!" "HEAVEN" "WE ARE LEAVING TOMORROW GET YOUR BUT UP!" You texted her back and typed "okay I'm up" "meet me at walmart in an hour" "okay see you then" you got up and ate cereal then went upstairs and got your clothes ready and got into the shower. Once you were done getting ready you went to tell your mom that you were leaving and drove to Walmart. You and Raven needed to get a cooler,food,drinks,medicine, candy,and anything extra that you could need. You and her went to lunch then you both went back to your houses so you could spend time with your family and pack. You got home and went straight to your room first you got everything from your bathroom like your makeup/hair/shower stuff then you put them in makeup bags. Next you put all of the clothes you washed into the suit case. Grabbed all your ray bans out them in a safe space. Got your shoes and chargers. Then you were done packing you walked downstairs and everyone was sitting there. You sat down and just talked to them you were going to miss them but they were going to call every night. It was around 10:30 when you decided to goto sleep.

The next morning you woke up to your alarm blaring buckwild. It was 6:00 Raven and you were going to leave at 7:30 so you had enough time to get ready. You took a shower and just put your hair in a pony tail put on a t-shirt shorts and slip on shoes so you were comfy in the car. You guys were going to take your car since it was a little bigger so you took your stuff out there and put it in. She put the cooler in your car yesterday so you only needed to put the stuff in. You shut the doors and went back inside you grabbed one of your backpacks and got your car charger, a brush,purfume,sweat pants and a hoddie just in case finally, your money. Then Raven walked into your room and said it was time to go. You walked into everyone's room and said by. They had to practically pull you out to the car. You both sat down and got situated. You guys were going to switch places off and on. The whole trip was around 30 hours long and raven decided that she wanted to drive the whole way there. We were about 5 hours into the trip so you stopped got gas went to the bathroom and anything you needed. You and Raven switched off and on. It was going really good the gps said 3 hours until Cali. We were so excited to goto the beach everyday and just have so much fun. We drove for the next couple of hours jamming out to Jack and Jacks songs. Then She tapped me on the shoulder Y/n look we are here we are in San Diego! It took us about 30 minutes to get to the condo it was right in front of the beach it was so beautiful you couldn't believe it. The bored walk was about 2 blocks away so everything was amazing. You and raven walked in looked at all of the house there was a living room,a huge kitchen,3 bathrooms,3 rooms your and Ravens rooms both had a bathroom huge walk in closets and a balcony. It was beautiful this was going to be the best summer ever. That night you just stayed home and got everything out away and just got used to everything. You were so tired you went upstairs opened the balcony and laid in the bed about 2 minutes later you passed out in your huge bed.

(I'm going to do it in your point of view now)

I woke up to sun beaming through the door and wind blowing. I got up and walked outside it was so beautiful I walked back inside and l went downstairs to see Raven sitting on the couch on her phone. So I walked into the kitchen we didn't have any food left over from the trip so me and her decided that we were going to get ready then go find something to eat and get clothes. I did my usual and took a shower. I threw on high waisted shorts, a black bandeau, and my cut off Taylor Caniff t-shirt with a pair of black converse. I just left my hair in beach waves. Then walked down stairs Raven pretty much had the same thing but she had the Nashty cut off shirt on. We both walked outside and just headed towards the way of the board walk. You phone alarm went off it was a reminder that there was only 3 days until Magcon. Raven and I beamed we were so happy. We saw a little café so we went in and ate. We left there and walked 1 more block and there was the board walk. We walked in and out of every shop I bought at least 1 thing from each store. We walked back home and ordered a pizza. I fell asleep around 10:30 with my doors open again. I'm in love with it here.

So I hope you liked it!! Give me feedback please. ⚓️