THE TWIN BARBIE'S THAT CAME TO LIFE

CHAPTER 1:

I really really needed to get a new toy because of the incident I had with my favourite barbie doll.

I begged and begged until mum finally said ok the furniture can wait, so she took me over to one of the toy aisle's and said that I could get 2 new barbie dolls because she new that I was so desperate and that I couldn't wait any longer. When we arrived home I ran to the the door like a mad women, to quickly and BAM! I bashed my face against it so hard and fell, that made my barbie dolls slip right out of my hands and into a puddle of dirt that was next to me, we jumped into the car and drove at top speed to the Hospital where I had to stay for 2 nights because of what happened at home.

But when I was sleepy I felt happy because I new that my dolls were going to stay right next to me as well as my mum, It was nice feeling the tight squeeze of my mums palm against mine.Her hand was a comfortable pillow, It was such a tight squeeze that I had to swap hands a few times but that didn't bother me.

CHAPTER 2:

When I woke up from my long and awkward dream I saw the barbie's where gone, instead two big girls with skin as artificial as plastic stood there just smiling at me.

they looked a lot like my barbie's I got from the toy store yesterday.

Then I saw mum lying next to me asking me "what is the matter"? I didn't know what to say I was lost for words, "Honey it's time to go home now". Mum grabs me by the arm nearly making me throw up because I have had nothing to eat.

The two barbie humans said goodbye to us and in the scariest and evil way, that it made me think I should have never got those two barbie dolls, I had no idea what I was in for. When we got home from the hospital we hopped out of the car, I realised that another car was parked outside the drive way. I thought it was dad so I wandered over to the strange car and I saw that no one was inside, but I could hear footsteps behind me like a giant, so I turned around and saw the creepy looking barbie dolls with their big scary red eyes and black bodies. I screamed at the top of my lungs but nothing came out, I had fully lost my voice, I tried so hard to get my mum's attention but it just didn't work, the barbie's were way to powerful for me. I was gone.

CHAPTER 3:

I awoke from the nock-out with a head full of concussioness the room I saw was plain white, just when I thought no one else was in the room, I heard a voice, at first it was a whisper, but the voice grew louder and louder. I had no idea where this mysterious voice was coming from, for a second I shut my eyes so tightly that I drifted off into a very, very deep sleep.

When I woke up the next morning I realised that I was in my house, I had no idea how i got here but all I knew was that I was safe... For now at least........

" Ring, Ring" I picked up the phone, I looked at the screen it said blocked caller, I answered it anyway. "I am coming after you and I will not stop until you give me what I want" said this mysterious voice. I was frozen in fright of the call I had just received.

The next morning I was so scared that i didn't dare to go outside, but of cause I chose to stay inside for the rest of my life, because I knew I wouldn't have what the mysterious voice wanted.

The end