-1-

There is only one thing that I want more than getting my ass out of this shitty job. All I want is to actually work for the police. Not explain how to work for the police..

It's been too long since I've worked as a forensics teacher. To.... senior high school students. It's never been worse to have a bunch of 17-18 year olds hit on you every possible class period. Obviously, when I was in high school- which was only about 5 years ago- all my fantasies made me to be the subconsciously submissive toy I am today. Subconsciously mainly because it's not something I've even realized that I am, myself. Until I decided to get myself into it accidentally.

-1 month earlier.

"Come on, mommy. You look so uncomfortable with that skirt on. I can take it off for you," one of my students, Park Jimin, tugged on my clothes.

I was just in my office, getting ready to teach my senior forensics class and he had yet again found himself beside me.

I grabbed his wrist, and yanked it down. Then I reached out and gently grabbed his chin with my fingers.

I brought him closer to my face.

"Don't let me punish you, baby boy," I whispered right in his mouth. Our lips only centimeters apart. But I was not about to play this game today.

"Please," he begged, but all I did was smile and roughly yank his face to the side.

I took my bag. "If you want to play.. Don't be stupid."

The only thing I left behind me again was a boy with a huge ego, and my poor destroyed dignity. As a 24 year old teacher whom had sexual relations with her one student... nothing more could destroy my dignity that much. 

But it was all my fault anyway. 

-

I only had just sat down on my desk in front of my Not So Ready To Learn class until a voice spoke from the last row.

"Ms. Y/N.. we heard a lot of rumors about you this morning. Care to hear?" Jeon Jeongguk.

I fake smiled at him, and put my pencil down, "What is it again? That I am a lesbian whore who likes to hit on my female students, or that I suck my co-workers off at school meetings?" 

Now don't question why a professional teacher like me would talk to her students in such explicit, inappropriate way.  I am way too over the rumors that always go around about me, and I could only care less. ALSO, isn't being opened up with your students good for their emotional stability? 

The rest of the class chuckled, but Jeongguk was smirking himself over to me. As he had leaned against my desk in front of me by the time he had to add something.

"No. But....," he turned around and made eye contact with Jimin... Park Jimin. The only student I've ever had sexual relations with. It would be a secret unless he told someone anything which I doubt he would... he was just an innocent little toy for me sometimes. Sucks to say..

"We heard you and Jimin were doing it dirty, Ms," he finished off with a laugh. I sighed, and stood up. I looked at Jimin whom was just looking back at me with some sort of puppy eyes.

He shook his head as if to tell me, "I didn't say anything." 

I smiled and cleared my throat, "Look, Kookie... If you had proof I would appreciate it." 

He didn't say much. He walked back to his desk, and kinda started whispering to his classmates.

I took my attention off the topic. I'll talk to Jimin later.

"Alright now that we've cleared the topic. Let's start with class. Anyone solved the crime from your homework reading?"

--------Lunch.

Jimin. Jimin.Jimin....hmm... Jimin?

I was looking for him, but I was not sure if he went off campus or not.

Luckily, I found him. In the hallway. Perfect.

"Park Jimin," I stopped him. He turned around and looked at me. His face immediately lit up which somehow brightened my mood, because I knew he cared to see me. I knew he loved me in a way that my own boyfriend doesn't love me. 

Before you think too much.... yes I do have a boyfriend, and yes I do cheat on him with my 18 year old student, and yes I do have reasons why, but you'd have to wait to find out.

"Mistress," he said, but then cleared his throat realizing we were in public, "I mean.. Ms. Y/N."

I wanted to hug him really badly, but it wouldn't be authentic... so I went straight to the point. 

"What was Jeongguk talking about this morning? In class? How does he know, and why does he know?" I questioned in a more deep, strict tone. 

"I don't know. I don't say anything to anybody, and nobody knows and will never know. Someone must have either heard us, or seen us, Ms."

I looked down at the ground and sighed. I trust him. "Okay, " I breathed out, "I trust you. That was all I needed to know."

He smiled which really really made me feel bad. I feel bad for thinking he would have told. But how can I believe anyone? How can I even believe myself? 

--------Home

I lived with him.

I lived with my boyfriend. 

Now I had to face him again. Lie to him again. Tell him that I love him, yet I really don't.

Why are we together you ask? Why are we still together even if there is no love... no affection... no truth. Just lies.

Because...

"Hi, love. I talked to my brother today. He got you the job you wanted," he greeted me.

Because... I can use him.

How selfish. I know.

Sometimes I wish I was the one who was used. I want to be used to the point where I am just a piece of nothing. Just a worthless dust that gets stepped on every possible chance she has. That is all I deserve. I deserve to be stepped on. I deserve to be punished, used, manipulated, hurt, and treated just like a... toy.

Why do I have all the toys?

Why can't I be the toy? 

Maybe Satan will come punish me.

Because I've been just such a bad... bad girl.