Teacher?

Teacher?

Nisha's POV

~~~~~~

I skipped down the stairs as I let everyone settle in. The dance studio dimly, but beautifully lite by fairy lights at the moment. I switch some lights on and plugged my phone into the stereo. A song called 'On my own' by Troyboi played setting a scene for me to dance.

I let the music take over my body movement and clear the steps for me. My body was overcome with emotions that were all too familiar but was let out through my body movements. More and more songs started playing and I lost track of time. My body froze once the sound of clapping filled the studio. I glanced at the door to see a group of kids clapping while Liam is just laughing his ass off at my frozen state. The kids realized I was done and ran up to me tackling me into a hug.

I finally realized this was my weekly dance class. I taught dance as day job before my job as the bartender came along. Now I juggle both jobs trying to keep a lot of money to pay rent for this place and bring money to stoke food at the apartment.

A little girl with long brunette hair and hunter green eyes ran up to me all jumpy and giggly. "That was amazing." She yelled excitedly. " If I continue to dance will I be that good."

"No..." I started slowly only to see a frown replace her giggly smile, "you'll be even better than me," I yelled picking her up and throwing her into the air she was pretty light so it was nothing for me. The sounds of giggling and 'I wanna go' Filled the air causing my lips to rise into a smile.

We then heard loud claps which were then accompanied by a stern voice booming through the studio." It's time to start class is it not, teacher." Ice said in a fake happy-cheery voice.

I rolled my eyes but did as he instructed.

~~~~~~~

The kids were amazing dancers for their young ages of maybe 5-8. The girl with the hunter green eyes that I have now learned likes to be called Riles was one of the best I've seen and has so much potential.

After the class ended the kids all ended up hanging out in the living area or going up to the art studio to see what the art kids have done today. We usually let the kids stay as long as they need to because most of their parents are at work for most of the day. They can just hang here and be supervised by me and the group.

It was about lunch and the group is now learning one of Liam's choreo for a dance. We spent hours on his dance already we're just at the last stage and now running through it at normal speed. Liam split us up into groups of five mine had just perfected it and now we're performing for the video. The kids came down to watch our masterpiece and laugh at our goofiness sometimes we even teach the kids a simplified version of the dance for them to try.

By now it was 10 at night and most of the kids have left. There were only three kids left and they get rides from people in the group. I was walking back home until I heard a scream from an alley. I sprinted towards the loud sound to find 3 men ganged up against 2 girls one looking about 3 years old and the other looking about maybe 14. I could only hear snippets of the conversation.

"You little runts think you can slap one of us and just run away," One of the younger men shouted maybe 18 or 19.

"NO, Don't you dare touch us." The 14-year-old yelled as a tear rolled down her eyes

"Daddy save us, sissy no wowy," The younger one said hugging her sister. Just as the young girl said that another man about 28 raised his arm ready to slap her. Once I recognized that moment I rushed to the scene and took the slap it wasn't something that had not happened before oh no it was an all too familiar feeling. At first, the men looked a little shocked to see someone new jump in to save the girls but their shook soon twisted into smirks and evil low chuckles.

" I guess we have a little toy to play with now," The 28-year-old grinned menacingly

"Nah, I think you guys are going to be beaten before you get a chance to make her a toy," A voice oddly recognizable calmly spouted. I knew the voice I just couldn't put my finger on it.

~~~~~~

A/N

How did everyone like it I hope It was not too slow?

What did you guys think of Damien and Scarlett's adorable argument,

Also, what did you think of the girls?

Please vote and comment I want to know what you guys liked about the chapter.

BYE hope you read the next chapter.