Part one

Dylan and I have been friends forever. You know that one friend you've had all your life you don't know what you'd do without them, that's him. Well, it was him.

About seven and a half year ago, he got a call back to a show he auditioned for. I was really happy for him! In fact, I was surprised he could act so well. What I didn't know was that this time consuming job would steal him from me. Not to sound like some possessive friend or anything, but he was like my brother. How was I supposed to deal with this?

Later that night we stayed up watching "The Breakfast Club" sipping soda with popcorn.

" Y/N, are you sure you're okay with me leaving for the show?"

"Of course, as long as you call, text, and visit often." I smile at him, I wonder if he could tell I was lying. I hoped he didn't.

" Ok."
Okay. That's all he said.

The next day he was off to LA, about two hours far. So technically I could visit him on the weekends and stuff. Hopefully he doesn't have too much fun with out me. Before he left he gave me a quick kiss on the cheeks and told me he'd text as soon as he got to L.A.

—————————————————
This is a quick intro. Let me know if I should write more. I'll right the next few chapters later so you can get a feel for it.

Thanks! XOXO, Nadia❤💞