Keaton - Brianna

As I walked along the beach, I heard someone call my name. I turned around, confused, and see Keaton running towards me.

"What do you want?" I answered coldly. Keaton was my enemy ever since Junior year.

"Woah, whats up your ass?" He teased.

"If you don't go away, my foot is going to be up your ass." I threatened

"Promise?" He smirked and I punched his shoulder. "Hey, hey. Enough with the violence."

"Well stop being a jackass and I wouldn't hurt you. And shut up."

"Well stop overreacting and I won't comment on it."

I rolled my eyes, "Are we done? Are you going to leave now?"

"Well doesn't that bring back memories..." Keaton said, looking at the water.

"Don't you dare try to pull the victim card with me. You were the one who was sleeping around with other girls. You can't blame me for ending it."

"Goddamn it, Brianna! I never slept with anyone! That's a rumour that jealous whore made up to tear us apart."

"You're lying to me! Everyone said that you slept with her! Don't even try to lie to me!" I snapped.

"Brianna! I'm not lying to you! I never-"

"STOP! STOP IT NOW! I KNOW YOU SLEPT WITH HER! I CANT BELIEVE YOU ACTUALLY DID THAT-" I shouted. He was pissing me off.

"I DIDNT DO ANYTHING! YOU KNOW I WOULDNT HURT YOU, BRI-"

"DONT FUCKING CALL ME THAT! ONLY MY FRIENDS CALL ME “BRI” AND WE," I motioned between the two of us, "ARE NOT FRIENDS! AND WE NEVER WILL BE!"

He took a step back as if he had gotten slapped, "You don't mean that."

"Really? You don't think I mean it? You know I mean it. I can't tell you how many hours I've spent crying over your stupid lies. I'm done trying to fix this and us. I'm done with this and I'm done with you." I began walking away, leaving me behind

"God fucking damn it, Brianna! Why do you always walk away from your problems?! If you actually fucking stayed and dealt with them, we'd still be together."

"No, if you kept it in your pants then we'd still be together. But you're just a manwhore."

"I am not. You know I'm not lying. I wouldn't hurt you... Bri... listen to me."

"I'm done listening and talking to you." I shook my head. "You hurt me. You hurt me really bad. You were the one who sent me into depression. You made me hate you." The last part was a lie. No matter how had I tried to hide it, I still loved him. "Why couldn't you just be faithful... and stay with me?.." I sighed, tears panging my eyes.

He sighed, "I lost my virginity to you and that was it. I never slept with anyone else... Not even after you left me."

I shook my head, "..Are you lying to me?" I asked, curiously. I had to know.

"Why would I lie to you? The only time I ever lied to you is when accused me of still liking you in front of all the class. I like you. But can you blame me? How could I ever stop loving you, Bri?"

My heart stopped. I missed him so much.

And Keaton was right. I needed to stop running from my problems. I loved our problem and I didn't want to leave him behind. I never did. But because I was so hurt, I pushed him away and I was wrong for doing that.

"Well..." I took a deep breath,

"Please. Please give me a second chance to prove it to you. To show you I'm still the same. I didn't do it. You're the only one I've ever loved and the only one I ever will love."

"Well, Keaton... I still love you.. so maybe we can try this again... I miss you.. a lot. I've missed you every single day.." I admitted.

Keaton smiled as if he felt relieved, "This time don't listen to anyone else. Just me. Just listen to me." I turned towards him and ran my hand down his cheek. He released a breath, his eyes searched mine, "Because you're the only thing that matters to me. No one else. Just you. I'm not letting anyone lie to you or hurt you."

"I'm not going to leave you again." I said. "And I'm sorry for not listening you." I looked down.

Keaton used his index finger to pick up my chin, guiding my eyes to his, "Don't apologize. It's okay because we're together now. I have my love back. I'm okay. I don't need an apology. People need to keep their fucking mouths shut." He ran his fingers through my hair, the familiar gesture made me feel happy and safe. "We're better than them. We're strong and I know we'll last. We always made it through everything... And this time no one is taking you away from me. No one." Keaton kissed my forehead, "Come here." He wrapped me in a hug. I rested my head on his shoulder. "I love you so much, Bri."

"I love you, too, Keaton." I looked up, still holding him, and kissed his lips softly. I closed my eyes, letting myself remember everything of our past relationship.

"We'll start new. It'll all be ok. You're mine again. Everything is perfect... well not perfect... we're a mess. We've always been a mess.. but I love our mess."

"I love it too... I'm just happy to be back together."

"Me too, babe." He kissed the top of my head. He let me go.

After we walked in silence for a minute, I decide to speak, "I'm sorry for calling you a manwhore."

Keaton began laughing and I joined in.

"God, I love you." Keaton said between laughs. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder, pulling me close to him. "C'mon, lets go to my place and we can watch a movie and just hang out."

I nodded, "Okay, sounds good. Sounds like the old us." I smiled up at him.

"You mean the current us." He smiled down at me, pressing his lips against mine. Keaton let go of my shoulder and took ahold of my hand. I intertwined our fingers. Keaton swung our clasped hands happily back and forth.

"I can't wait to tell Wes and Drew. They're gonna be so happy. They've missed you too.." He smiled, "So did the fans."

"Aww, well everyone is so sweet. I missed them too."

"But I missed you most."

"No, I bet I missed you more."

"I doubt it because I missed you everyday." Keaton argued playfully.

"Mhmm. Suureee." I rolled my eyes, jokingly.

"Face it, babe, I missed you more."

"Alright, fine. Prove it." I challenged.

"I will when we get back to my room.." Keaton smirked and I blushed.

"Well in that case..." I started running down the beach.

"Oh, anxious are we?" Keaton teased, running ahead of me.

"You're damn right. It's been almost a year..." I stopped running and Keaton turned towards me, "I missed you." I held the front of Keaton's pants, tugging on his belt, "All of you."

He smirked. "I missed being so close to you... with you.." He came closer to whisper, "In you.."

"I'll beat you to the house." I poked his stomach. We both took off sprinting and laughing as hard as we could.

"I'm gonna win." Keaton laughed, pulling ahead of me.

"No! I'm gonna win!" I was so beyond turned on right now.

"Nah, I'm getting some." Keaton laughed. He knew I hated it when people said that.

"Shut up." I laughed.

I missed this. I missed us being stupid and in love. I missed us.

Finally, we were back. And I couldn't be happier.

THE END