submissive!Reader|Dominant|Izuku midoriya|L e m o n|(special)

Warning:
If you do not like lemons/Smut, I recommend not reading this.im going to cringe while writing this oml.
Written by: -Seeds-
Requested by: -Seeds-

---'Dad, are you sure I can meet your favourite student

---
'Dad, are you sure I can meet your favourite student..? I mean...You must be so busy and all....'All might, aka, my father laughed.'Do not worry your little head off daughter! You'll do just fine around young midoriya!'All might ruffled my hair, making it go every where,'Dad don't do that, You'll get my hair messed up.'I shuffled around refining my once perfect hair..His smile widened as he took my hand.'Don't worry Deary! You'll do just fine.'
---
'Young Midoriya!'All might called, The seaweed haired boy turned around to see a tall muscular figure stand before him.'O-oh! All might!'He motioned his eyes towards the hiding shy figure behind all might and smiled.'I'd like you to meet my daughter! (Y/n), don't be shy.' I Whimpered quietly.Cowering behind all might before being shuffled forwards towards Midoriya, my fathers hand pushed me towards the taller figure.Which was Midoriya.'H-hi...'I quietly said, A strawberry blush struck his face, he shook his head before smiling at me.'H-hi! I'm Izuku Midoriya! It's n-nice t-to meet y-you (y/n)'.I smiled at him, he stuck his hand out for me to grab.I accepted his friendly jesters kindly and moved my fringe out of the way of my eyes.'Now, (y/n) came here out of recommendation, she was a late starter so treat her kindly.'Izuku looked up at all might then at me.'Does she...have your quirk??'Izuku looked at All might. Although, All might's mouth exploded with blood, squirting out like a sprinkler, Izuku let out a quiet voice crack scream and obviously was frightened, he stood back with hesitation.'No, of course she doesn't! She has her mothers quirk! Very fine indeed!'All might laughed, patting my shoulders as I awkwardly stood in front of Izuku.'Now you two, I'm going to go teach my new class! (Y/n) go with Izuku, you'll be in his class!'All might smiled, like normally he'd wave to me and be off to what ever he was doing.

When he wasn't in his heroic form, he'd be chilling somewhere in his home.Last year he was gone every Saturday and Sunday. But that's changed now.
'C-come (y/n)...I-I'll s-show y-you to-to your class.'He stuttered, grabbing my hand lightly making me blush uncontrollably.'ok....'I whispered.I was a very quiet girl.it was mostly because, let's admit it. I hAvE nO FriEndS.I knew no one here besides Izuku, and I doubt he'd be friends with me.
He dragged me to his classroom door, he let go of my hand and swiftly opened the door the the classroom being completely silent, the teacher.Mr Aizawa turned his head to us and said.'Izuku, Why are you late.'He didn't even once did Mr Aizawa shift his eyes to me, which made me feel neglected, Izuku shook his head and bowed respectfully.'good morning Mr Aizawa...u-um, we have a new student.All might sent me to deliver her....'Izuku tensed up, Mr aizawa looked at him with a plain expression.Gathering his paper roll and scrolled through his papers.'(y/n) Yagi, Quirk: Death stare, She can hurt anyone by enabling her quirk and looking at them.You can tell when her quirk has activated when her eyes flash a color.'Mr aizawa explained.'Class 1-A, so you're All mights daughter.'Everyone jumped back in their seats, they all stared intensely at me.'SHE'S WHOSE DAUGHTER?!'They all roared, Besides three particular people. Izuku, a half red, half white haired boy. and a black bird boy, no racism included.(don't sue me please XD)'You can sit next to Eijirou Kirishima.'Mr aizawa said.'But before you do that, introduce yourself.'I gulped quite loudly, cringing at the site of the class.'Don't be afraid to ask questions class.'A girl put her hand up.'Ochaco.'Mr aizawa said.'Why did she come in so late?'I looked down.'I had to attend my mother's funeral.'I twiddled with my fingers, 'How come we never saw you at the entrance exams?' 'I was recommended.'I responded.And the last one was 'Who's your mother.'I Cringed quietly, Holding my arm in a very sensitive way.'(m/n), (m/n) (l/n).'Mr Aizawa's eyebrow twitched.'I knew her.Anyways, off topic.You can sit down now.'A red haired boy smiled at me, Motioning his hand and pulled it in.Signalling I was sitting next to him.I smiled awkwardly.