16

I felt myself having a hard time breathing... I creased my eye brows as a familiar scent draws on my nostrils. I tried to move but to only get trapped in a more comfortable position. Something heavily was on top of me. I'm for sure its a rock.

I want to open my eyes but my mind says other wise. I found myself smelling the scent. It smelled familiar, yet I'm not sure what it was.

" mmm. Ari." I hear someone moan my name.

???!!!!!

What!?!!

" ah- Ari... Mmm" the moan was heard again.

I barely squint my eyes to open them. I see... Something hairy?

Someone's head?

The person shifts on top of me, almost grinding on me. I felt the persons waist grinding on me... Pressing hard everytime the body rolls.

" the hel....." I say with a raspy voice.

I look and found Jungkook on top of me!?!! 

WHAT!?

The fuck!?

He was moaning my name in his sleep. His hip rolls were killing me, and his moans were turning me on.

" Jungkook!" I woke him up.

He shook his head for a second before looking at me. We meet each other's eyes and he widens them.

" WOAH!" He turns and falls on the side.

Yes, I saw his huge boner.

" what the hell were you doing?!" I asked with an annoyed morning tone.

" u-uh I-I don't know." He answered.

" why were you grinding on me? Having so wet dream or something?" I fixed my shirt that was lifted up.

" u-uh n-"

" shut up, I know you did." I glared at him standing up.

I walked to the small kitchen and put in some coffee. While I was doing that I see him looking down at his hands.

" Aish. Just forget it." I said to him and he nodded.

I walked in the bathroom and changed into a new outfit for the day.

I walked out and see him on the bed asleep again

I sighed and walked to my coffee. I drank it and started making me some salad.

" you want some?!" I yelled so he can hear.

" yes please." His voice was right by my ear, startling me.

" Aish! You scared me!" I punched his chest.

" ah! Okay. Sorry. Jeez" he rubbed his chest.

" here." I have him a plate.