Questions 1:

1: Anakin would worry about his grey hairs starting to form (from battle fatigue) while obi-wan shook his head on the couch.

2: Anakin, fast asleep, would cocoon himself (and obi-wan, in some cases) in the blanket, something Obi-wan found extremely adorable.

3:Obi-wan paid no attention to the battle stimulator Anakin was intent on, but instead snaked on the pizza crust left in the box as he stared at Anakin's face.

4: Obi-wan wasn't exactly all in about watching West Side Story, but did it anyways because of Anakin's little known obsessions with broadway. By the end, Anakin was asleep, dreaming by the end of the second act. Obi-wan, however, had used up a whole box of tissues...

5: Anakin mumbled to himself while the stimulator read "Defeat". Beginning to rant to himself on how it was "the ships fault," Anakin was unaware of Obi-wan snickering in the background.

6: Obi-wan didn't know Anakin had snuck in the window to their new apartment, so he had no shame when he sang along to one of his favorites, unaware of Skywalker watching as he sang into the dish he was washing.

7: Obi-wan's jaw dropped.
"You WHAT?!"
Not the exact reaction Anakin expected, being the most cocky thing in the whole galaxy. Nevertheless, he still wondered if they could pull off the stunt he planned...

8: Anakin was... happy
The flames of the skillet grazed along those ugly orange cabinets and that nauseating green-brown wood.
He "accidentally" set the kitchen aflame. Whoops.

9: Obi-wan was tired of Anakin's "I need to work on my tan" excuse. Its been an hour and he still looked the same. Anakin was suddenly flung into the air, and dunked into the pool of their complex. And just as he surfaced,
Splash!
Obi-wan joined too. 

10: Obi-wan glanced at the list again.
Bread
Eggs
Milk
Cookies
Flour
Batteries
Flowers
Chocolate
Chocolate was there in front of him. As he picked out the one, he added one more thing to his list.
Anniversary card.

11: SPIDER!! KILL IT KILL IT NOW AAAH!
Anakin rushed into the room, a spatula In hand. A tiny grey spider was crawling right up to Obi-wan, who was huddled in the corner of the Bedroom.
"Relax, babe. I got this." Anakin said as he raised his weapon.
WHAM! WHAM WHAM WHAM!
"I think it's dead now, Anak-"
WHAM WHAM WHAM!
"You freak out my boy again and I burn you in lava!" Anakin whispered to the remains of the spider

12: Obi-wan woke up at 6:40, got his coffee, and wrote a little in his journal. Looking out the window, he took in a breath of fresh air. After four hours, Anakin finally got out of bed. He scratched his head as he fell on obi-wan's chest as he lie on the sofa.
"Good morning, Anakin."
"Mhnm"
After a full day of training, meditation, and lifting rocks, Obi-wan lie on the bed, head on Anakin's chest.  He wrote in his journal, opened the drawer to his nightstand, and pulled out a book. Reading with a sleeping obi-wan on his chest satisfied him until around 2:27 am.
"Goodnight, babe."
"night..."

13: Anakin had taken Obi-wan to the field a couple of hours away from their little cozy apartment in the suburbs. The picnic had gone great. The sun was setting, and Obi-wan was wearing those cute prescription- free round-ish glasses..
"Wait- stand up for a second, there's some grass on your sweater.." Anakin took Obi's hand and helped him up. He was wearing a Carmel and white horizontal  striped fuzzy sweater and light denim jeans with moccasins. Anakin had on an old vintage band tee and distressed gray jeans with white Converse.
Anakin reached down, acting like he was going to tighten his shoelaces, but looked up at obi-wan with a red case, inside it, a silver band with a diamond  wedged in the center. It was beautiful.
"Obi-wan Kenobi.. not a day goes by that you don't cross my mind, not an hour i look at something and imagine you, adorable. I love you, Obi.. so..
W-will y-y-ou.."
Anakin had began to cry.
"Marry me?"
Obi-wan caressed Anakin's face, wiping away the tears.
" Anakin Skywalker..." Obi-wan had begun to tear up as well..
"A million times, yes! To the moon and back and to every galaxy!"
Obi-wan grabbed anakin's head and kissed him, slipping the ring on his finger, and his hand under his chin.