Chapter 2

Chapter 2--------------

Aryanna's POV:

I arrived at work and set my bag in the staff room in the back, greeted my boss and walked out to the front to serve the costumers. The day went on and on it was boring as always some 16 year olds hitting on me god I hated that. Over the intercom I heard Kiss You by One Direction play I loved there songs but didn't care for the boys but my best friend Stephanie was another story.

That reminds me I have two best friends on is Stephanie  who is 20 and my other friends name is Nicole  who just turned19.

I was woken up out of my thoughts when I heard someone say ":excuse me miss can I buy this now" I snaped out of my daze and looked up to meet the most beautiful eyes ever. They were a pool of chocholate brown eyes then it hit me that Liam Payne was standing in front of me and asking if I was okay

" Can I plese buy these" he asked again I simply nodded my head and gave him his receipt and saw him walk out of the store.

Liam's POV:

I was sitting on the couch when I had a craving for Menchies so I called up the stairs asking any of the boys if they wanted only and they all said no. Once I got to the store I picked out my ice cream put on my toppings I was in the checkout line and when I got to the front of the line I saw that the cashier was in a daze.

"excuse me miss can I buy this now" I said to her which seemed to snap her out of her gaze. Once I looked up we locked eyes and I saw the most beautiful eyes ever I could not look away. "Can I please buy these" I said again trying not to look to long at the most prettiest girl ive seen, she nodded and handed me my chech I thanked her and walked out of the store.

Once I got into the car I could not stop thinking about that girl. She was special and I think im going back to menchies tomorrow I said with a smile on my face.

A/N

this was a much longer chapter YAY! Update coming soon see you later

Peace Bitches