The 7 chosen people defends

Now all the 7 chosen were done accepting their fate.
Now they will protect this world preventing the destruction.By defending it from those unknown creature who are very powerful.

Some of them came from the Demon world.

Some of them came from another universe.

The 7 chosen people were made to kill those creatures and end this once and for all.

The 1st seat were together with the 6th seat.

Because they were in the same country.
But the others are on their own.Trying to find a way to go to their comrades.

Meanwhile the 7th seat.
Is trying to find the human who knows what's going on.
Because if they do,they will have more power.He has a hard time finding him where he is located...But he has to find his comrades also..

The 4th seat is a fairy and can fly everywhere but can't sense his comrades because he is too far away

The 2nd seat can teleport but only once for 300 seconds.If he does it again without waiting he'll be exhausted too much.And he doesn't know where the comrades are located.

The 3rd seat is defending his country because the creatures are somewhat making a move there.

The 5th seat is making a communication using his power to know where his comrades are.

Now these people must be together because they will be unstoppable if they are.
And this generation is called "The jewel generation".