❦🐾Neko🐾❦

Max was a neko and the only neko in camp but he can hide his ears and tail from everyone, why does he hide them from everyone well he made a list of what everyone would say or do if they knew.

max's pvo:

 I re-read my list and sigh

~~~~~~~~~le list of what everyone would do or say if they knew >:<~~~~~~~~~

David →would be excited and try to keep me forever.

Gwen → would not give a crap but would try to pet my head once in a while.

Q.M→would kill me.

Jasper  →would be amazed yet confused.

Nerf →call me names and would pull on my tail.

Ered → would be chill about it.

Dolph →would be amazed and try to paint my fur.

Harrison →would try to play with my ears and do magic tricks on me.

Nerris →would also try to keep me forever.

Space kid →would not care.

Neil →would try to do experiments on me.

Nikki →would treat me like a normal cat.

♥️Preston♥️ →wouldbe excited and try to pet my head every day.

~~~~~~~~end of le list~~~~~~~~

after I finished re-reading my list I put it away under my pillow along with Mr.honeynuts then I cover it up again, I want to tell them but im scared that all those things on the list will happen I push the thought away and look outside of my tent no one was around so I went back into my tent and I let my black Persian tail and ears appear, I sigh happily because it takes  a lot of energy to keep them hidden so I decided to take a nap and I dream about how Preston would react to me as a neko because I may have a crush on the theater nerd.

Prestons pvo:

 I was rehearsing a play until someone caught my eye it was max! he was looking around his tent for some strange reason then he went back into his tent, I got curious so I got off my stage and I quietly walk over to his tent once I got there I listen to see if he was awake but he wasn't he was asleep so I peek my head in and my eyes widen, max was asleep but he had cat ears and a tail! I scream at how cute he was in my head then I notice a piece of paper poking out of his pillow I quietly sneak over and carefully take the paper and read it after I finished reading what looks like a list of things he's afraid of  wrote on the back of it and put it back under his pillow and I leave.

max's pvo:

 I wake up and stretch like I normally do but something felt off....i quickly look under my pillow to see my list and I sigh in relief but the closer I look at it the more something felt off I pick it up and I flip it over and there was a note and it was from preston I read it and after I did I started crying, I hid my ears and tail and I ran out of my tent to find preston.

let's just say it all worked out and max and Preston got together after max tackled hugged him and everyone accepted max being a neko but not Q.M but there was a happy ending anyway. 

{i might make another story with Preston as a neko :3 once I feel better}

{Word count : 571}