Chapter 1: Goodbye

LUCY'S P.O.V

"Why on Mavis' name Natsu did that?!" Lissana said, angrily while stomping all-around my apartment. As for me I remained silent.

Levy, as my first besfriend, was beside me soothing circles on my back and, trying to calm down Lissana -who's in her tiger form, ready to kick some butt-

"Lu-chan, are you alright?" Of course not! I wanted to answer but, there's no use. No words spilled out. It's like all the words I wanted to say made my throat clogged.

I simply shook my head. Levy frowned. As for Lissana she's still stomping, muttering and, cursing words about what happened an hour ago.

"Lissana-san, please stop that." Levy said with a straight face, without looking at her. Lissana stopped for 5 minutes, then started doing it again.

Levy sighed. She stood up, get two glasses of water. She gave the big one to Lissana, while the other one, to me. Instead of drinking it, I just stared at it. The scene that happened an hour ago, replaying in my mind.

There's so many questions that is in need to be answered. Why did he do that? Why Natsu wants me to go away? What did I ever do to him?

Then, my visions starting to get blurry and, a massive head ache occurred.

I screamed. Screaming in agony. Then, everything went black. All I can remember, two shrill voices, screamed. "LUCY!!"

----------------

I woke up, to see that I was surrounded by an unfamiliar place. More like a white void.

I was wearing a white dress, at least up to my knees and my hair falls freely with a small black and white, glittering crown.

Then a sweet, unfamiliar, woman's voice said, "Do not be afraid, my daughter." *Mom?* I thought.

Then she showed up. "Mom!" I run to her. As I get closer, almost 2 steps away to her. I stopped.

She's not my mom!

"Who are you? What are you? Where's my mother?" I asked her. She just smiled.

"Lucy, you'll find out, sooner." She suddenly dissappeared and the walls started crumbling.

Then everything went black.

----