🐕Shooting Stars🐀

Richie x Eddie

Richie invites Eddie to go to the rooftop of the school later at night to show something to him.  They meet up at the park which is near to the school. Upon seeing each other, they walked to the school and sneaked inside. ( how they got the keys, the school is always open).  They walked through the staircase going to the rooftop and Richie puts his arm to Eddie's shoulders. When they got up to the top, Richie said something about the shooting stars that he read on the newspaper and invited him to watch it that night. They are both excited to see it since it is their first time that they are going to see the shooting stars. 

But waiting for it makes Eddie sleepy so he took a quick nap and tells Richie to wake him up if the stars comes up. 

Richie wakes Eddie but he's sleeping hard and it made it difficult to wake him up. 

Well, he gazed on him for like an hour not thinking about the shooting stars anymore.

He just don't know why but he started to feel a thing for him, the way he sleeps is very cute and such many things. Is it because he was falling for him, or just a friend thing? Well, he is very confused about it.

But the time he remembered about the stars, he wakes up Eddie very hard, and he said that these shooting stars can grant a wish so make a wish (like the old sayings) . But for him, he believes for his wish is for Eddie to know what he feels about him and for Eddie to give back the love Richie gives to him. 

Richie asked Eddie what he wished for. He said one thing, for him to be accepted by the person he loves... But Richie doesn't know that this person is the one who is with him at that time. 

But how will they let each other's feelings feel the love for each other?