Trusting The Marriage

Katelyn's POV

It had been a month and,Scooter and Kaleb were both potty trained now, it's a win win. Now was working on not making a mess, all four of them could work on that. Travis was hosting a party for our friends from MyStreet. I hope he remembers our anniversary. Today was the day he and I first met. His first day of High School. Ahh, I remember it like it was yesterday.

~Time skip, 3 hours!~

I was talking with Kawaii~Chan and Aphmau when the doorbell went off. I went to answer it, it was Michi, Ulch. "Who invited you?" I asked

"I'm Kawaii~Chan's plus one" She added snarkily.

"There is no plus ones. You know what, I'm feeling nice today. Stay, but no monkey business, I'm watching." She shoved past me and went over to Kawaii~Chan. I left the door to see the kids. They were having a blast with Uncle Dante and Auntie Aphmau.

I know I know, another time skip. This one is only a half hour tho.

I walk into the kitchen to see my worst nightmare...

Travis's POV

I went to the kitchen to get Katelyn's necklace I got her for our 9th anniversary.

Someone tapped on my shoulder, I turned around and I was sucked into a kiss, at first I thought it was Katelyn, but I saw a strand of purple hair fall in front of my face. When I finally escapes the kiss, I saw Katelyn running away.

"Katey, wait!!" I yelled after her. She kept running. She went out the front door and slammed​ it shut, yelling not to follow her. Was she mad at me? Or was she mad at Michi?