Chapter One

!WARNING!

This chapter has quiet... dirty is you know what I mean~. It's not full on but I'd suggest if you're innocent to not read this..entire book.. xD  Also! Play the song when I say!

The floor seemed to pull the h/c/ette into the ground. Sounds of laughter and nasty comments filled the cold air.

A sudden silence erupted through space. A hand reached out and lifted the h/c/ette out of the ground. Yet, just as he looked up to see his saviour...

He woke up...

!TIME SKIP!

*Y/N's POV*

After getting dressed I made my way to the living room of the house. Sitting there was none other than my best friend Amir. Amir took the cigarette he had out of his mouth and put it out. The violet-haired male looked at me and smirked.

"Didn't Lotira tell you not to smoke in the house?" I asked with a smirk on my face.

He chuckled lowly and replied in his Scottish accent, "Well she ain't here is she?~"

I chuckled as well and sat on his lap, "Bad boy~"

Now, we're not dating, we're actually both single, we're just fuck buddies. That sounds bad... Still, it's fine in our books.

I put one arm around his neck and the other slid down his chest. Amir chuckled lowly again and started to slide one of his hands under my top. Slowly, I rocked my hips making him groan.

"And ya're callin' me a bad boy~" He commented, moving his hand round and grabbing my ass.

"Ngh..~"

I leaned in towards him when-

"FUCK IN YOU'RE ROOM! NOT THE LIVING ROOM!"

Rolling our eyes, we turned to look at the pink haired girl with a ravenette with a nosebleed behind her.

"Lotira!" Mimi whined, "It was just getting good!"

Lotira picked up the yaoi fan and dragged her away, "You used to be innocent..."

Amir looked up at me and asked, "Later...?~"

I nodded and got off him, "We gotta preform now, remember? We need some form of money."

He nodded and we walked outside towards a small theatre. I winked at the boy at the reception and he blushed. Amir and I walked into our practice room and started to practice. I put on our music as Amir sat on a chair.

~FORMAT CHANGE~

~PLAY SONG~

<Y/N> You're sayin' that your tired of all your empty habit

I walked around Amir.

<Y/N> You want something that's deeper 'cause you're over the generics

I stood behind him.

<Y/N> You're fuckin' with them basics when you really want the baddest

I put my hands on his chest.

<Y/N> So come on, baby, get it, 'cause to miss it, it would be tragic

I moved his head to face me.

<Y/N> You say you want a bad bitch, baby, now you have it. Now you got a bad bitch, show me you can handle this. Say you want a bad bitch, baby, now you have it. Now you got the baddest, show me you can handle this