Speak

Chapter 1: What a Suprise, Suprise

They don't say hello, they don't say goodbye. It's like I'm in a crowd somewhere, but in my head I'm alone. I have problem with speaking, the thing is I don't... at all! Peaple think im a mute just walking in school or just some deaf retarded chick, but sometimes it helps when teachers calls on me, because they just say oops, sorry didnt notice I called on you and then the next person she calls!

"Hey, alice wake up. Its your first day of Junior year" a women like voice while opening the door.

"Mom, why cant just do online classes, so I dont have to leave my bed!"

"Um Yah... no! Its a new school Alice talk to people, act like you act at home except for the mornings, you are really grumpy in the mornings honey!"She said.

"Not helping mom"

"Ok, just talk to one person, its a great and friendly school so get dressed and get your butt down to breakfast. Your dad and I have a suprise for you

As the door shut I get dress since it just school nothing really exciting to wear, so I put on a black tank top, some green and black flannel, blue jeans, and some green converse. I curl my long iritating dark brown hair brush my teeth because its normal and grab my bag and head down stairs to see the suprise!

"Mom... Dad, we're you guys"

"Come outside Alice" a deep manly voice says

"Ok" as I walk outside and see my parent pointing and as I turn around I say "oh ny gosh I cant believe you guys got me a ________?

________________________________________________________________________

ok so wow, that at wad the first story I ever wrote on wattpad, its so shorrt i know but, hope tht the peaople who read it liked it and I will be posting every midnight because im a night owl so tell some Ideas in the coment and what you like and you dont like and I wilk see you next midnight when the moon howls

~~~ <3 PankakesYo