October 10 2017

October 10 2017

She became more intimate with me... I dont wanna assume but I think she's falling in love with me too. She even chose to get my attention even if there will be consequences.
Last science... she was about to fight with our classmate but I was there so I was the one who cut it off. And I protected her because she is fighting with a man who is also the one who the whole class hates.
This night I broke off my relationship with other girls because I want to be loyal to her. And yeah Im sure Im a fucking playboy but so what?
Ive realized now. She is special. She is not the type who teens call these days "heartthrob" not even average. But she is so cute for me. Actually Im a small 14 year old. And yeah I have the gut to say cute but meh...
Every girl I meet... the more I realize that you're the only one for me. Hahaha laugh all you want for me being so cheezy but Im speaking from the heart not for the mind just to make you guys entertained.
I always say to her that Im not jealous when that stupid piece of crap started sitting beside her but the truth is... IM FUCKING JEALOUS!! Ofcourse for one way or another I may not have the right to be jealous because she's NOT my girlfriend but I dont fucking care. I believe in the saying in our fraternity that "Kapag ang lalake selos na selos na... wala nang kalma kalma." And yep thats me... I was once got suspended by my school back in the elementary days when because of jealousy... I peed inside the bag of my classmate who is a fucking asshole.