3

IT'S A RING POP!!! I gasp. "Will you be my girlfriend?" Jack asks. He's facing the window and I'm facing him. I look up to my door and Zach has a worried look on his face. I look quickly to Jack and back to Zach. Zach nods. I take a deep breath. "Yes!" I smile brightly and squeal. He lays me down and kisses me. We break and I look up to Zach and he has tears in his eyes.  He runs away crying quietly.

     "Can I kiss your band members on the cheek?" I ask Jack as he nods. I run to Zach's room and go in. "Zachary Dean Herron." He has his face in his hands. I lift his head up and he looks at me. "Zach do you know how much I love you? Seriously, ask Logan. It was so hard picking Jack over you. I just love him .0001 more than you." He's starting to tear up again. "Zachary.." I hug him and kiss him on the cheek. "I'm not over you, I love Jack." He starts to smile. " And I'm pret-ty sure you'll get a girl. Zach, you are so perfect." "You're not saying Jack because you don't want me to cry." I smile like an idiot and put my face in my hands. I do that when I lie about these things. They all know. He chuckles. "You're doing better." I say through my hands. He laughs again, and I smile. I look up at the door frame, leaving and Jack is there, watching, smiling, doing all sorts of things and we laugh together.

A Week Later

      I go into the room and turn on my computer.

exposing ass-pen uploaded by okokwhydontwe
You unsubscribed from okokwhydontwe
click to undo

     Aspen is our managers daughter. I also started a music career. LexaPaul is my channel name. I do collabs, covers, vlogs and my own songs.

Songs Playlist

Coming In Handy
Speeding For It
Sing Songy
Little Rascal
The Other Side
Cheat Codes
In The Air
Like A Girl
Logically Impossible

     I'm making another song and this is going to be my 4th song with Why Don't We. The Rise Of Alexa Paul. Haha just kidding.

A/N :: What do you think the song will be named? You see this chapter was the shortest one. Like I don't know if you want my chapters to be long so...

Words: 409

BE A MAVERICK