The fight.

The time the season's begin to freeze

The days that never passed would pile up as snow..
I think about it all of the time..

(Third person P.O.V)

Luna, Aclipse, Sora, and Mia were walking down the side walk with their umbrellas because it was raining.

I made it, your favorite color
You'd love it just look and see!

Then the rain stopped and they all went home to put up their umbrellas and then head to the park.

On their way to the park, they decided to get some ice cream for a snack.

Mia and Aclipse were telling some really funny jokes that made Sora laugh so hard she almost tripped and pushed them by accident.

Then one at a time those, bonds that we tied to tight ripped a seam.

Their ice creams dropped and they both got mad at Sora, taking the push the wrong way....

Before I, fixed my eyes, All that we wanted, but way unsure too afraid..

They all started to fight and Luna tried to stop them.

Then she noticed her sisters charm fell off of her book bag and went to retrieve it from the road..

But little did she know, that moment was going to be her last..

Had fallen from our fingers way too fast.

Sora's eyes widened and saw what was about to happen.
She tried to scream Luna's name.

And scattered away..

But it was too late....
The double decker bus already had ran into Luna with Sora watching.

Luna went unconscious and the blood stained her purple hair into a somber red....
They then realized that Luna Scarlet,
Was now dead...