Shiz About Me

So..  This is kinda a one-on-one conversation now cuz I haven't made a new part in like...  a year and four months.  So, wasssuppppp?  I'm really sorry I wasn't able to make more chapters in a shorter time, bUT SOOOONNNN!  I have writer's block for any Aphmau related things because I, well, don't watch her anymore.  I shifted away from her, I guess.  She was my favourite, and now, she's like a lost person in my imagination.  One character (that I love and is my memory for the whole freakin' time I watched the series) was --  Guy the Guide from Love Love Paradise.  I mean, seriously.  He's freakin' awesome!  Look at him.       L O O K  A T  H I M ! ! !   The dude is bossssss.  His name slides right of the tongue, too.    

    I've also been feeling like I should die to end it all...  To end all the pain...  To just...  Stop breathing and causing problems.  Maybe I should commit suicide.  It's been a biggg problem for me.  I have a heck ton of anxiety, hecc ton of depression, and a heck ton of -- 

    *phone dings*  Oh, hey!  Wanna have a part in my 'story', bro?  It won't take long, really. 

    Not really actually I'm like TMNT.

    Okayyy thennn..  Welp.  You've met one of my friends now, lol.  He cool.  The newest 'story' I've made on here (The Double Bleed -- still in progress) was in partnership with the dude.  We wondered what it would be like if dude's had periods, so there ya go!  Me and him have been friends for two years, I think.  

    Anyway, byeeeeeeeeeee--  

~Lame Person OUT~