💙2

I walk through the hallway. I get to my locker and one of the popular girls walks up to me. She slaps me across the face. I stare at her. She punches me and pushes me down. She starts kicking me. She jumps in me and chokes me. I pull her hair. The blond,the 2 brown heads, and the black head runs up. The black haired one pulls her off me and the one with a mullet lifts me up. I look at him. "Your nose is bleeding" He hands me a cloth out of his back pocket. I stare at him. They have to pull the black head off of the girl. She gets up and runs off. He calms down and they all look at me. I throw the cloth back and wipe the blood off with the back of my hand. The blonde looks At me. I slightly nod and turn around. Tears go down my face. I start to walk towards the door. "Wait" one of them says. I nod, not looking back. I wipe my eyes. "What's your name?" One of them turn me around. "Y/n" I look up at the black head. He nods. They tell me their names. I look at victor. "You can stay with us" Henry looks at me and slightly nods. I nod. "Thanks" I look at him.

I start walking down the sidewalk. They walk behind me. I stop and look at them. "Yeah?" They shrug. "Where are you going?" Henry looks at me. I shrug. "I don't know" I look at him. "Don't you have a house?" He looks back at me. I look down and shrug. "Kinda" Patrick looks at me. "Are you okay?" Vic stands in front of me. I nod and start running. They run after me. Patrick catches up to me. He grabs me by my waist and holds my arms. Tears pour down my face. "Let me go" I try to pull away. My head swings down. Henry walks in front of me and bends down. He tilts my head. "Let her go" He looks at Patrick. He gently lets go. I look at Henry. He raises up. "What's wrong?" He looks at me. "Why do you care? Your the biggest douche in the school" I look at him. He shrugs. "There's something about you" He backs up. Victor looks at me. Tears go down my Face again. "Don't cry" He holds my arm. I hug his neck. He hugs me. I cry and he holds me. He raises me up. "Your fine" He looks in my eyes. I nod. He wipes my eyes. He nods.We all start walking. Henry scoots closer to me. I look at him. He looks in front of him. "Do you have a place to stay?" He looks at me. I slightly nod. He nods. "Is it safe?" He looks at the sidewalk. "I'll be fine" I look at him. He nods. "Promise?" I look at him and nod. He looks in front of him. I yawn and rub my eyes. Henry's eyes goes soft. I look at him. He smiles and looks at Patrick. Patrick bends down. I get on his back and he stands up. I hug his neck and lay my head on his. He holds my legs and walks.

They walk me to my house. Patrick gently bends down. I stand up and hug him. I hug the rest of them. Victors hug lasting longer. I raise up and look at Him.  "Bye" I slightly smile. "Bye" He does the same. I walk into the house and quietly close the door. I smell burnt meat. I peek my head into the kitchen. Mom and dad are just standing there. Making out. I back away and run downstairs. I go into my room and close the door. I lock it. I sit on my bed and get the razor blade I have on my bedside table.

I wipe the blood off and someone unlocks the door. Dad walks in and slams the door. He looks at me and stands in front of me. He holds the side of my face. "Okay" He looks in my eyes.