Random OC Story #1

It's random story time, kids!!

Gather round, children and grab your popcorn 🍿. It is time I told you a random story about my OC's. Without further ado, let's get ready to RANDOM!!!

This is a piece of shipping from the Royal Crusaders book I'm working on (SPOILER) If you don't want a spoiler, don't read. Thanks!

"C'mon everyone! We need to help the survivors reach safety!" Laura ordered.

"Ok!" The girls agreed in unison. They ran and went to save the others. As Maiya was saving an elderly woman to shelter, she saw a familiar face running in the opposite direction.

"Ahh!" A little girl shrieked. A massive boulder was headed straight towards her. Out of nowhere, someone pushed the little girl out of the way, saving her.

Terrence: "Get out of the way!" *pushes little girl out of the way*

Her mother grabs her and runs to safety. The boulder hurdles closer to Terrence. He flinched and covers his head with his arms. The boulder got closer, and closer, until it finally reached the ground. Miraculously, the boulder didn't harm him. Someone was there to save him from being crushed. He opened one eye and saw a girl holding the heavy bolder with her bare hands.

Terrence: "What....who are you?"

"Run!"

Terrence: "Wait....are you...?"

"Just shut up and Run! Get out of here!"

Terrence began to run to shelter. Maiya threw the boulder far away from any civilians. She looked up and saw the boy, the familiar face, still looking in awe.

"C'mon Terrence, run!" She grabbed his hand and ran him to shelter. Terrence, still in shock, puts all the pieces together.

Terrence: "Who is this girl....and how does she know my name? Wait...is this girl.....?"

The two finally made it to shelter with the other Earthlings. Maiya pushes the boy down, and began to walk away.

"Wait, hold on. Are you....Maiya?" He asked.

There was a long pause. Then she turned around and spoke...

"That's Princess Maiya to you."

"Wait....what.....how...how are you....like this? What happened?" He wondered curiously.

"I'll explain it to you later...well...if I'm alive that is..." she places her hand on his face.

"Just be careful, okay? Please?" She looked with concerning eyes

He smiled, "Okay." She started to walk off, ready for the final battle.

"And don't do anything stupid." Maiya walked off on that note. She looked back and then turned away, feeling guilty, as Terrence looked away, feeling bad.

"Maiya! C'mon!" Laura yelled from a distance. She flew off into the sky, leaving her ambitions and her fears behind....

Alright, that's it! Sorry that I left this story part on a sour note. It's still a work in progress...

Make sure to comment and vote of you liked this random story. Bye, see you later guys!
♡♡♡
heart_rose4067