Chapter 1

Heavy footsteps boom up the stairs causing me to wake up on the cold, hard wooden floor. I sit up staring at the person who woke me up. He gives me a cold look before his voice fills the room.

"You little mutt better get up on time! You know what your chores are and you are an hour late!" He growls bringing his hand hard across my face.

The pain stings but I hold in my sobs knowing that this would end badly if I didn't. I look up at the man who used to be my father but now I can only call him alpha.

He stares down at me burning a hole right through me. My eyes drop from his and he begins to beat me. Finally after getting punched and kick several times over and over again I let a sob escape my lips.

As soon as I begin to cry his beating only become worse. After all his angers out he leaves the room while slamming the door behind him.

This has been my life for almost a year now. My father has been this way since both my mother and brother died in a car crash that I was in too but I was the only one to survive. He blames there deaths on me and calls me a killer.

I used to have a high ranking in my pack due to my father being an alpha but as soon as they died I was removed of my title and moved to omega. Since then I have been treated horribly.

Finally I'm done with all this. I can't take it anymore. I clean up the wounds that my father left on my body as best as I can and run out of the pack house.

I change into my wolf form and take off running. I run as far as I can until it begins to get dark out. Once the sky starts to darken I stop and decide to rest next to a tree. I lay down and curl up still in my wolf form. I quickly fall asleep due to the exhaustion of running all day.

••••••

I hear a low growl coming near me and I shoot up onto all fours and my fur on the back of my neck stand up as my eyes adjust making the huge grey wolf with grey eyes visible to me. I growl back at the strange wolf that woke me from my peaceful slumber.

"What are you doing on my territory rouge?" He growls through the mind link.

"I'm not a rouge!" I snap back at him.

"Well then where is your pack because it looks to me like you don't have one!" He turns to look behind him and must have mind linked to someone else because soon two wolves come out from the darkness behind him and tackle me down to the ground.

I yelp in pain as one roughly grabs ahold of the scruff around my neck and brings me back to there alpha.

After walking for awhile I finally get set down and stare up at a gorgeous black wolf that has bright green eyes.

"Come here little one." The alpha mind links me. I listen and slowly make my way over to him being cautious of my steps.

As I get closer I can feel the sparks between us and I can tell he feels them as well.

"Shift." He commands and I shake my head. If I shifted I would be naked and I don't want them to see me naked.

"No!" I say to quickly. I receive a growl from him and he picks me up by my scruff bringing me inside a huge house.

He sets me down in a bedroom telling me to change. I shift after he leaves and find the closet, changing into a white t-shirt and some black leggings.

There's a knock on the door and then a man walks in. I stare at the sexy man that's in front of me.

He looks like he is around 6'5 He has hair that's as black as obsidian that's cut short on the sides and longer on the top. It's flowing down in front of part of his eyes. He has dark brown eyes that almost look black and a sharp chiseled jawline.

"Come on. Lets go to the living room and talk." He says calmly breaking me from staring at him.

••••••

Bruno's P.O.V

I look down at the small wolf that my men brought over to me. I can feel the sparks between us and I know she's my mate. She's the Luna that I've been looking for to help me lead my pack.

She is so small and fragile looking. Her wolf form is only slightly larger then a pup. Her wolf is absolutely gorgeous though. Her fur is as white as freshly laid snow and her eyes are a piercing blue. She looks up at me and right away I tell her to shift.

When she doesn't listen I pick her up by her scruff and bring her inside and to the guest room. I tell her to change and leave to change as well. I through in jeans and a black t-shirt.

Once in done I walk back to the room I left her in and knock then walk in. I look at how beautiful she is. She has long dark brown hair that matches her dark brown eyes. Her lips are plumb and pink and her body has curves in just the right places. I've never seen someone as beautiful as her.

"Come on. Lets go to the living room and talk." I offer taking her hand and leading her down the stairs and to the living room. She takes a seat and I sit down next to her.

"What's your name sweet one?" I ask calmly while my eyes roam her body even more.

"Zara." She whispers while her eyes remain looking at her lap.

"That's a beautiful name for a beautiful young lady." I say giving her a smile. "My names Bruno. Can I ask what you were doing outside all by yourself?" I ask her curiously.

"I-I ran away from home and stopped to rest. I-I'm sorry. I didn't know I was in your territory." She says with a shaky voice. She's scared that I'm mad at her.

"Oh no, no, no. It's okay. Why did you run away?" She only shakes her head vigorously while a few tears form in her eyes.

I realize I hit a hard spot and pull her to me hugging her tightly to my chest. I run her back calmly letting her calm down.

"Hey why don't you go and rest? We can talk some more tomorrow." I say softly pulling away. I receive a small nod and stand up taking her hand and lead her to the bedroom she changed in. "You can sleep in here. I'll see you in the morning. Goodnight Zara." I say with a small smile.

"G-goodnight Bruno." She says softly with a small shy smile.

She closes her door and I go and strip to my boxers and head to bed with my new Luna on my mind as sleep takes over.

••••••

Hi everyone. So here is the first chapter. Please leave your feedback about it. I will be updating this book slower then my main one Trapped but I will still update.

I hope you enjoyed. If you did please leave a comment and vote to let me know you did.

Thank you,
Hannah Lynne