Chapter 1

A/n I put in some different outfits so you can choose what your clothes. If none of them fits you style sorry.

Today was a normal day for the most part

.......................................................................................................................................
Today was a normal day for the most part. My normal day consist: waking up way to early, getting bullied at school and not sleeping long enough (3 hours).

I wanted to move out but when your only 17 you can't legally. But my birthday will be in a couple of months so then I can move out of this hell hole. Hopefully.

Y/n POV
I was in English (eww) when I got called down to the office for some reason. While I walked to the office I was panicking about why I was getting called down to the office. Once I reached the office I walked to the principal's secretary," Hi I got called down here for some reason." I hesantly told her. "Ok honey what's your name." She was surprisingly sweet for being a secretary. "Y/n" I told her. She looked at her computer for a second and said "Ah yes, the principal wants to see you. Right through that door." She pointed to a dark brown door with silver lettering that said 'Mr. Payne'. I stepped I through the door when I saw my school bully, Skyler. She glared at me for what felt like hours untill Mr. Payne told me t sit down.

(Time skip because it's not all that important.😜)

I had just gotten out of the office with Skyler and once we were out of view of the office and other classrooms she turned to me and said " Hey y/n I'm sorry for bulling you." I thought she was being serious untill she throat punched me. As she was walking away she yelled over her shoulder "don't ever report me again."

As I was trying to recover from the punch the bell rang and the halls filled with students running and pushing others trying to get to there next class. After every one was in there classrooms I got up and went to the office for a late slip.

(Another time skip because I'm lazy. It's lunch time by the way.)

I met my friends at our meet up place so we could all go get lunch together. As we were walking down the halls my two friends Maddy and Hannah (sorry if those are your names, same with Skyler) were talking about the big history test coming up, but I wasn't paying attention to them. I was thinking why I was Skyler's man target. Skyler was your average popular girl, every one knew her, always looking good, and mean to the weak.

Me and my friends would always get picked on by her but we tried to manage. Hannah was a person who never really fit in any where so when I came to this school she welcomed me and became my friend. That was 3 years ago. She had dark brown hair and vibrant blue eyes. We were about the same hight. (5ft 6in)

Maddy was different, only because she used to be part of Skyler's group. So she was pretty and had blond hair and hazel eyes. When I say used to be in Skyler's group I mean she quit the group to be friends with me and Hannah. Maddy didn't like the way Skyler bullied us so she joined. I thought it was a dream but it was reality.

(Hey I know this is a short chapter but at least it's something right)